Dirt World Sunday June 16th Race/Saturday June 15th practice

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
We will be holding the Moto Revolution Race, this weekend June 16th. Practice will be Saturday June 15th from 10 am til 4 pm. $25 per rider for practice. We will be holding a PIT BIKE race Saturday evening at 6 pm. $15 per bike. It cost's 10 per person to get in. If you are leaving by 5:30 pm on Saturday you will get your $10 back. If you leave after 5:30 pm on Saturday YOU WILL NOT, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! On Sunday sign up starts at 7 am, practice starts at 8:30 am, racing starts after practice is finished!

Camping is welcome, it is free. Yes you can come in on Friday night to stay the night. I will be closing and locking the gate at 9 pm. Sorry no exceptions. And you will have to pay for everything on Friday when you come in. All the campers are to park on the left side of the drive way to avoid taking out our electrical lines please.

Lots of swag from some of our sponsors
Yamaha of Warren, North Ridge Yamaha, and Mike's Bikes

Arm bands MUST be worn at all times.

IF YOU ARE NOT RACING YOU ARE NOT TO BE RIDING AROUND ON A BIKE OR QUAD. THEY ARE TO BE PARKED UNTIL YOU ARE TO RACE!!!!!

NO TURFING OUR GRASS PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!

This weekend is going to be a beautiful weekend come out and ride!

If you have any other question feel free to message me on here, our facebook page or give us a call. Please and thank you!

Thank you!

Tiffany
(440) 858-9584
Dirtworld2012

Don't forget that Dirtworlds round of the moto revolution series is a double points event. This is definitely a do not miss event!! See everyone there.

Also Shane asked me to add that the Beginner 50's and beginner quads race on our beginner track. Our goal is to get both moto's done to make it so their day isn't so long. They were the first one's to pick up their trophies at the last race and will be at all of our race's! Thank you :)

How about an address for Dirtworld, so I can punch it in to my GPS. You should also put it on your website. Thanks

We r here camping---Shane worked on the track a lot today. It should get really nice and tacky...will turnout great for practice tomorrow and awesome for Sunday!

Team Z-man is bringing the ToyHauler out..see you in the AM and will be there all weekend...bring the air drone for some video from the sky.

Track was great in practice today. Shane is not going to do any watering this evening in case we get a scattered shower although looking at the radar it has all dispersed. Better safe than sorry. If we don't get any he is planning on hitting it early. Should be a great day tomarrow. Don't miss out!!

Not sure who will see this but wanted an update on the boy who hurt his leg in the back today. If the family or someone that knows them see 's this could update us. Was praying for him and his family and thinking about them tonight. Also we were praying for the other little guy but thankful we got an update and will continue to pray for complete healing (100%) for him and his family as well. As parents we all know the feelings we go through and as a motocross family care very much about the kids!!!

Not sure who will see this but wanted an update on the boy who hurt his leg in the back today. If the family or someone that knows them see 's this could update us. Was praying for him and his family and thinking about them tonight. Also we were praying for the other little guy but thankful we got an update and will continue to pray for complete healing (100%) for him and his family as well. As parents we all know the feelings we go through and as a motocross family care very much about the kids!!!

Can you share your update with us on the "little guy" ?

Back