Pit Racer App

Is there anyway to get pit racer for an app on IPhones/IPods? I've saw several other motocross websites with apps. Just wondering if there's anyway for pit racer to be one.

It's a great idea. I'm not sure we have the resources to accomplish something on this scale yet. In the meantime here's our ghetto app:

Safari > pitracer.com > Default Mobile Style

The mobile version of the site works great IMHO... I don't personally see the need for an app that would just do the same thing as opening your browser and typing in pitracer.com. You can create a shortcut on your home screen to take you directly to the page as well.

The current one sucks because it takes you to the first page of the thread no matter what. That sucks. It really does suck. Just that part sucks. Other than that its ok. Really.

The current one sucks because it takes you to the first page of the thread no matter what. That sucks. It really does suck. Just that part sucks. Other than that its ok. Really.

Click the blue arrow to the right of the thread title instead of just clicking the thread. That takes you to the last post/page.

Click the blue arrow to the right of the thread title instead of just clicking the thread. That takes you to the last post/page.

Nice, I even talked to pit about this and he didnt say that. WTF do I know anyway?

Dave's a little slow some times,be gentle! lol

At least I dont drop locomotives like you do!

He has rung his bell quite a bit this year....

No doubt! All in one shot!

Back