Western Reserve Motorcycle Club Open Practice

Pleased to announce WRMC will be holding Open Practice on Thursday June 20th from 4:00PM - 9:00PM
The Motocross Track, Flattrack, and Peewee Track will all be open for practice. All tracks will be prepped.
$25 to ride, spectators are free
No Sponsor passes accepted.
Limited Kitchen - Hot Dogs, Soda, Water available.

Everybody's been asking for it. So, here you go! Make sure to mark it down in your calendars. See you at the track!<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Western Reserve Motorcycle Club
Salem,OH</div></blockquote></div>

I been waiting on this and it takes place when im looking at the ocean
Instead of WR dirt
Shoot!!!!
Hope you guys have another practice soon

Tracks should be in great shape, I put down over 10,000 gallons of water last night! The "Rat" will be there today getting it dialed in!

Tracks should be in great shape, I put down over 10,000 gallons of water last night! The "Rat" will be there today getting it dialed in!

On the MX track? The place was a rocky DUSTBOWL. You could hardly breathe it was so dusty. Let's not forget the "fast kids' or should I say disrespectful jackasses that basically didn't care about any of the little kids or slower riders. (sure the track separated the classes after a couple hours) but then we had to sit for over an hour waiting to get back out on the track. That sucked ass. Should have been 15 minute intervals or even 20. Oh yeah- they gave the A/B's 30 minutes and cut the C's down to 20 after they had waited an hour. Friggin' stupid. What the hell, they're a private club and can do whatever they want, right? Well they can do it without my money, that's for sure. #nothappy

I would first like to say thanks for being open. It's not often you have an open practice to the public and it was nice to have it. Yes both tracks got dusty and the mx track wasn't the best, but I still have a smile on my face this morning. I hope in the future there will be more practices like this and that you can get some good contructive critisism on here so maybe next time it won't be so dusty. There was a great turnout last night which is awesome but on the flip side that calls for split practice sessions. This is a tough one but it def a must do with the little guys. I don't like having to sit either but I also don't want to be the one to hurt a little rider out there.

C'mon Paul. I think they didn't expect that huge of a turnout. Throw them a bone. Thanks for being open. That flat track looks fun. Some cool bikes.

And lotts have my two dogs' identical twins. I got a yellow labradoodle and a black labradoodle. Only difference is yours are a bit more curly.

Georgie- next time stop over and take the flat track bike for a spin, it's a blast. I know Hershey and Bernard gave it a try on Cameron's bike.

Our yellow dog has super tight curly hair that after a while our clippers wouldn't cut. the black on has pretty much wavy/straight hair and they are brothers from the same liter. Bring yours over sometime as ours love to play.

Momma taught me if i have nothing nice to say to not say it at all. so I have nothing to say here other than I wish I woulda went to apple cabin or dirt world!!

Georgie- next time stop over and take the flat track bike for a spin, it's a blast. I know Hershey and Bernard gave it a try on Cameron's bike.

Our yellow dog has super tight curly hair that after a while our clippers wouldn't cut. the black on has pretty much wavy/straight hair and they are brothers from the same liter. Bring yours over sometime as ours love to play.

We were so busy riding and crashing we never got 20 feet from the short track and the truck.
Did a BUNCH of laps though I think Kelly did more than anybody.

Boy took the 450 out for the first time ever and tossed it on the dry patch in 3. Whooops.
He was ready to quit after that but I made him go back out for a couple laps so he could
understand what he did wrong.

Track was in pretty good shape and really good shape after the sun went down. Wish
I'd known Mog was going to do some reverse laps, I already had a beer in my hand.

Back