Sand

Meister

PR Founding Father
Any secret sandy places to moto in NE oOhio or surrounding areas? Rode hillsville yesterday and it has me craving Florida like sand.

MX315

PR Addict
I miss Indian mound so much! Hillsville ? You climb some of the monster hills? And I thought they were mining it

Meister

PR Founding Father
i never thought indian mound was all that sandy. just a couple turns. seen it on the way to the cliff and its a nice parking lot now.

didnt climb many hills. ill climb just about anything tho lol.. was muddy as hell everywhere. the sand track was good, just had some big puddles. it was fun though.

i think they are working in part of the area but not where the tracks are. guess the construction people told some riders they dont care if theyre ridin back there, just dont touch the equipment or theyll put a quick stop to it.

MX315

PR Addict
I told Big Mike at outlaw to start taking the good sand and add it to the rest of the track make it super sick bro! Lol

decaf927

PR Member
Frank added alot of sand to the cabin to put it mildly. This past Thursday was the most challenging I have seen the track in a long time.

Judnash

PR Addict
interesting to know. last i heard they were kickin ppl out. so thats good.

depends on who you run into and where you park. i have had trouble getting in before, only to come back shortly after and get in no problem. basically once your in and if u know where to park your good. kinda sketchy tho ill prob never go back, id rather pay to ride at a track.

KTMkarl794

PR Addict
I told Big Mike at outlaw to start taking the good sand and add it to the rest of the track make it super sick bro! Lol

Speaking of Outlaw....there was all this hype about how great it was and how sand it was and it is the place to go when it rains....what happened to that!? Been there a few times this year and zero sand. The only soft spots on the track were the massive mud pits in very odd places. My bike was almost swallowed hole when I had to roll one of the tables due to traffic.

dwinship463

PR Member
I have been looking for a good sand track since I moved here from florida! 5 hour drive to Michigan or Indiana is too far for a practice day.