Unadilla national

VLK943

PR Member
Driving back home to Ohio from Unadilla . The race was fantastic and anyone who didn't make it really missed out. Track was the best I have ever rode and some of the fastest vintage riders I have ever seen showed off their stuff. AHRMA did a great job with this event and I see it as a total success .

The pro riders racing the vintage bikes was unbelievable. Cooper and Kessler both cleared a 100 foot table top. Cooper on a Bultaco and Kessler on a CZ . I have some pics but a photographer on site will be posting pics later.

Again this Ahrma event blows away Mid ohio by far when it comes to racing. It was a total blast to be on that track ! This was some of the best vintage racing I have ever seen.

VLK -943-You met Adam and I Saturday night. Sunday worked out great as well-woke up thinking we were going to have a mud race and they decided to shorten all races to 3 laps. I was in #2 and #16(the last) races. It sprinkled lightly a few times but never hard at all. Pulled off the track after the last race loaded the bike at about 3:15, pulled out and started dumping the second we hit pavement. Great racing except for the head plant I took in my last moto in one of the many massive ruts. One of the real cool things was that Lechien was in race #1 and I got to follow him out of the same gate. As with any vintage race the people-riders, spectators. workers, etc were great.

Back