Dirt World race 6-16 STILL RUNNING!!

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
Rain last night they were calling for we didn't get. If you watch the hour by hour on the weather channel it whats coming towards us is getting smaller and smaller, so the race is on ! Gate opens at 6am

Thank you Tiffany!

<form rel="async" class="commentable_item hidden_add_comment collapsed_comments" method="post" action="https://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php" id="u_0_4r" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

</form>

<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Dirtworld2012</div></blockquote></div>

The track is going to need to watered at this point. Not sure how but everything has missed us at this point. NO MUD HERE!!

Had a great time practicing saturday and racing sunday! The long, 5th gear wide open back section was awesome...never went that fast on an mx track before. The big double was a blast as well. Track prep was good also.

Had a great time practicing saturday and racing sunday! The long, 5th gear wide open back section was awesome...never went that fast on an mx track before. The big double was a blast as well. Track prep was good also.

Yeah what he said!!! I had a lot of fun. Came sooo close to getting you on that last holeshot (that would have been a major accomplishment)

Also a big thanks to ZMan for letting me hook up to his generator to get my battery charged!

Yeah what he said!!! I had a lot of fun. Came sooo close to getting you on that last holeshot (that would have been a major accomplishment)

Also a big thanks to ZMan for letting me hook up to his generator to get my battery charged!

...Awesome...yeah glad we got ya going...anytime and always willing to help out fellow riders. Glad it worked.

zman's daughter kills it with the national anthem.....that should be on a cd for ALL OMA events if she isn't present to do it live.....

zman's daughter kills it with the national anthem.....that should be on a cd for ALL OMA events if she isn't present to do it live.....

Thanks man! She has been working hard on it and just recorded at a studio last week in hopes of a shot at a Indians game. I was really proud of her...sounded awesome...I guess my beautiful voice did transfer to someone else in the family....lol!

PM me and email address and I will email along the MP3...she would be honored if you all decide to you use it for future events. I told her when she is there though, she will have to sing it live. Her response "no problem". Girl has more confidence than I. Funny, as she was walking up there, I was getting nervous and asked her if she remembered all the words...she gave me a, your a dumb a$$ dad, look..and on fathers day. I may have been more nervous for her than Mitchy racing.

Mitchy even said while she was belting it out, "dad, that is Alli?". I replied "yep". His response "wow" and he raised his eyebrows and said "now, lets get racing". Best your gonna get out of him when it comes to praising his only sister!

Thanks for thinking of her and asking...she really loves doing that stuff.

My grandma asked me how many holeshots I got and I said 2 1/2 because you had me into the turn but I got you coming out of the turn lol.

Back