2 stroke World Championships

John250

PR Founding Father
Reading MXA about the 2 stroke championships. Thought is was interesting to see the Husqvarna had 7 of the top 10 places in the 125 class. With all the talk about how great YZ 125s and KTM 125s are, the Husky's dominated for sure.

Sponsored by Husky this year and they gave bikes to all the magazines and pro's to race for free to get interest in them........ and spread the word about how good the bikes were.

Guess I did not know that. But there were some fast guys on Yamaha's and ktms. So they still finished respectable.

There are some fantastic deals on Husky's as well. I've seen 125's which include the 144 cylinder for $3400! 250F's pretty cheap as well. All this would be a major bummer if you had bought one earlier in the year for near retail price. Good deal for buyers now though.

Where on earth did you see them for that price? Not calling you a liar, just want to know. Might have to buy one for that price!

Where on earth did you see them for that price? Not calling you a liar, just want to know. Might have to buy one for that price!

Not sure of the dealers, I saw it on the thumpertalk.com Husky forum. Probably Hall's in Illinois, they are a pretty big Husky dealer.

Back