Miller Motorsports Park outdoor national

John250

PR Founding Father
Here is a link I found over on VitalMX of the track. Original44 from here on Pitracer said it best on Vital, looks like Daytona. So if this can be an outdoor national, then maybe Daytona becomes an outdoor national (being sarcastic). I personally think this set up sucks for outdoor motocross. Looks like they will be moving dirt over on top of the asphalt racing surface for part of the track.

Looks like MX Sport, NPG or whatever it is these days are taking a page from the World Championships.......and how well has that worked out for them. I would love to see this stop on the tour be a total failure. You have a track like Glen Helen, and many other great outdoor tracks, and we are going to a place like this??

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Outdoor-National-Utah,1256298

Thoughts? Anyone agree or disagree with me?

I've rode Pala. It doesn't have the huge hills like Highpoint, but its a lot more like a national than this new place.

Have the opinion similar to most of the core enthusiast I'm thinking. Don't like to see a mega complex out of left field. tada! pro mx national out of the magic hat.

Rather see a place like muddy creek get the call, well deserved. Been around for years through the mud, sweat and gears

Meh. If you guys knew how retarded corporate was at that company, you'd be a lot more understanding. To sum it up, they don't listen to anyone and like shooting themselves in the foot constantly. Horrible business model, I really don't know how they have gotten as far as they have.

Sadly, this race will probably be a big success drawing fans on the novelty alone and that fact Utah hasn't had a national since when, ever? I think it's abismal.

Sadly, this race will probably be a big success drawing fans on the novelty alone and that fact Utah hasn't had a national since when, ever? I think it's abismal.

Exactly, no matter how bad the venue for racing the Utah fans have a first chance to see the pros up close and personal without driving to Texas, Colorado or California. They will come for sure.

Maybe that is part of the reason they picked this venue, to ensure success the first round there?

Back