Track Builders/Equipment Rental - Who's Got Hook Up's!?

KTMkarl794

PR Addict
Looking to rent an excavator and dozer very soon (possibly this weekend depending on weather/timing). I'm looking for an excavator in the size range of a CAT 315-320 and a D5 Dozer.

Anyone know the best place to rent some equipment? Delivery in the Litchfield/Medina Area.

Might be a two weekend gig, one weekend digging ponds and getting the dirt, the next weekend shaping and moving it.

Thanks for any help!

Only if it's a good hook up! Haha j/k absolutely, you will have to sign a waiver like any where else of course, too many people trying to live the American Dream and sue the crap out of someone for their own stupidity.

cat rental store , get what u need when u need it , I use them all the time most of their rental equipment is brand new , work on the sales guy a little and they always come down on the rental price enough to beat sunbelt

cat rental store , get what u need when u need it , I use them all the time most of their rental equipment is brand new , work on the sales guy a little and they always come down on the rental price enough to beat sunbelt

They can usually beat sunbelt on rental, but their haul charges have gone crazy. I quit renting there at the right time. When Darren was alive, I could get dozers for $150 round trip delivery( yes it was that cheap), but I spent 10k a year there, now they want $350 to drop off and pick up two light plants. Goss did it for $50. The eff'd up part is that I'm in licking county which is in the Hilliard territory, but I'm closer to zville, they say I got to rent from Hilliard, guess who lost a customer......And if we have to replace another line on the d3 before 1500 hundred hours, I'm dropping it off at Murphy to trade in on a Deere.

Volvo Rents.....they have the cheapest rates around and there equipment is top of the line....and you wont break the bank on mobilization............stay away from sunbelt unless u want something that has a band aid for a fix

Franklin Equipment charges $200 round trip for drop off. Rented a D85 New Holland about a month ago. $320 for 8 hours.

Franklin Equipment charges $200 round trip for drop off. Rented a D85 New Holland about a month ago. $320 for 8 hours.

I'm going to guess they won't deliver to Litchfield for that cheap, I looked them up and looks like they are in Columbus area?

Have dozer but won't travel, I"ll sell you one. Deere 450E. Good older farm dozer.

Lots of equipment sitting idle these days. Check craigslist run an add.
I bet you would get a few bites and beat the cost of rental,and delivery,and have an extra hand on the site.

Back