Beans open practice 6/22& 6/23

Couldn't agree more Paul! Track was awesome! Nice meeting you too by the way. Looking forward to riding with you guys
again.

Yes, good to meet you Paul, you caught me off guard and I answered "yes" before I had a chance to think! Lol

Early in the week but should we assume Beans will be closed this coming w/e given the Battle? Also, looking ahead to the July 6th race, is camping permitted overnight (Saturday/Sunday)? Was wondering if you would do the same as Malvern and have Saturday night race/Sunday practice?

Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend, it's good to see everyone it's starting to feel like the old Beans. I appreciate the support and I will keep up the hard work. Remember this Saturday is a night practice and open Sunday in the day time.yes same times as malvern for July 6th and free camping always

Hell yeah. I almost felt younger. Heck- I DID FEEL younger! It was perfect!! DMX & Hershey, since you guys are in the same age range as I am- you're my new best friends call me every 5 minutes to ride... lol

Gonna be a cool rest of the season, that's for sure.

You had to go and be that guy didn't you? This is the practice forum....leave the degrading insults for the main board or vet forum. Even when they are true!

Thats everyday!

I deserve it though....

Where's that like button feature?

I have to beat up on Hershey Verbally because I don't have anything for him anymore on the bike.
He's motoring along pretty quick these days.

Back