Malvern, Wed. Practice

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Open practice, bikes only, 4-9 pm, $25 per rider, spectators free. Concession open. Also, Jason started the new finish line section today and should have it finished up tomorrow so it's ready to go for Wednesday.

I heard it was going to be a quadruple super elevated hip jump to a dragons back double on double off safety triple into the rebirth of the Rogers Nine!

Recent studies have proven that prolonged exposure to high voltage power lines and diesel fumes can introduce repressed memories of excitebike track designs. Further more the test subject may find these delusional designs actually applicable to the real world enviroment.

Recent studies have proven that prolonged exposure to high voltage power lines and diesel fumes can introduce repressed memories of excitebike track designs. Further more the test subject may find these delusional designs actually applicable to the real world enviroment.

A-friggin-mazing! Best thing I've read in awhile. Lol

recent studies have proven that prolonged exposure to high voltage power lines and diesel fumes can introduce repressed memories of excitebike track designs. Further more the test subject may find these delusional designs actually applicable to the real world enviroment.

word!

Coming out of the bottom, what used to be the step up double is now a table top followed by a step down ski type double that is the finish line jump. We tested and tweaked it this evening. Has a real nice flow to it.

We also just hauled about 20 loads of sand and 6 loads of topsoil to work in in key areas. That is something that has been long overdue this year. I intend to haul more on Friday.

Wow. Wow. Wow. The track was down right incredible tonight. A fantastic turnout. Lines EVERYWHERE! The new finish line section is a lot of fun and has a super smooth flow to it. The dirt at Malvern is freaking sweet now. After riding Malvern since 1999 this is the first time I have been roosted and not had to dodge the boulders coming at me (well not much roost thrown from a z50, but ya get the idea) Great work Rogers family. The time y'all been putting into the Vern seriously shows. I'm very proud to have Malvern as my local track.

Back