Hot Summer Nights @ Malvern

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Let me start this with a huge thank you to Kames sports, they have sponsored this entire series. They are taking care of the holeshot awards and the items at the prize table when you pick up your trophy. We are going to have the T-shirt cannon launching Malvern, OIR and Kames shirts at intermission. This weekend is open to bikes and quads as scheduled. There will be open practice on Saturday from 8:30am till 2:30. Cost is $25. Sign up for the night races open at 2:30, practice at 3:30 and races start at 5:00. We also have practice scheduled for Sunday. Times for that are 10am till 4pm.

We are working on hooking up all series winners of the hot summer nights series up with a Fly Racing helmet so don't miss out! I will let you know for sure what the award will be next week. And also Rockstar Energy is working on getting us some stuff for the Remaining races. This is the first night series we have put together with more than one track. So we are going to grow and grow this. So don't miss your opportunity to be part of it.
Brock

Again a huge thanks to Kames sports for all thier support. Wow, what a great night. Welcome back to Saturday night at the Vern. I think we are going to get back to mostly Saturday nights next year.

I think the morning/afternoon practice then into the regular race program went really well together. Started on time, didn't cut laps for the second moto's and still done by about midnight.

Now need to switch into Battle mode. I will get a thread started tonight. Personally I don't think the south has a chance, but I might be a little bias. Lol

Again a huge thanks to Kames sports for all thier support. Wow, what a great night. Welcome back to Saturday night at the Vern. I think we are going to get back to mostly Saturday nights next year.

I think the morning/afternoon practice then into the regular race program went really well together. Started on time, didn't cut laps for the second moto's and still done by about midnight.

Now need to switch into Battle mode. I will get a thread started tonight. Personally I don't think the south has a chance, but I might be a little bias. Lol

The South has been riding, the south is prepared to invade the North!!

come around the downhill sweeper and instead of a step up its kind of a step up table then directly after is a nice double then you flow into the triple after that. the take off of the double is the finish line. nothing crazy, but upped the finish line fun factor for sure.

Back