Need 2005 KX250 Shock

Scoob

PR Founding Father
By chance,

Anyone out there have a 2005 KX250 2 stroke or compatable shock? Doesn't have to be complete necessarily. More so need the shaft. If not, no reply necessary. Thanks for your help.

Well, it needed rebuilt let's just put it that way. Sometimes when you polish your diamond, it gets chipped. Looking like I could use a shock from an '04 or '05 250F also. Most parts are the same, but thinking clickers might be different which call for a different resevoir, cylinder and/or rod. Just a guess. An educated one somewhat... ;)

Yeah, I should have bought Alphado's. By the time I am done here, I'll have that in this one.... :(, but I wil have black rims, Excel hubs, Pro Taper bars, and an Eric Gorr 295 kit on it...

And maybe a 03 or 04 KX250 2-stroke. Guess for the 04 and 05 250F, that would include the RMZ-250F right?

Look at this one on Ebay, I would think it would fit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-KX250-KX...Parts_Accessories&hash=item58a09fc73f&vxp=mtr

Not a bad price for a working shock.

Bought this one. He said they got this bike in last month and it was really clean...of course he did... ;) Hopefully have it by Saturday if not tomorrow. They were going to let me buy a couple different shocks when I was going to try the 250F and 450F shocks and return what I didn't use/need, but thinking this one will bolt right up.

Thanks for pointing it out Robin. Since I was searching "2005 KX250 shock", I didn't see this one.

Have a 01 kx250 rear shock
Would have to look it up to see what all years parts will work

Cool. Thanks. Is an option.

Looks like I gained high speed compression settings with the 2006 shock although all reports say the 2005 KX was the better all around bike...

Back