Malvern Motocross Park Wednesday June 19th, 2013 edit ft. Ames / Usko / Krieg / Weber (FIXED!)

Devon Mistak

PR Member
fixed some minor things! Help me get back up to as many views as I had by sharing it! Thank you!

Oh and feedback is appreciated!

Unless it's just my computer... The left channel is way louder than the right, and your audio is about a second ahead of the video.

Not sure what program you're using or what format you're working in and saving it as. But, if I'm not the only one having issues you should look into that.

Unless it's just my computer... The left channel is way louder than the right, and your audio is about a second ahead of the video.

Not sure what program you're using or what format you're working in and saving it as. But, if I'm not the only one having issues you should look into that.

Yeah I think its just your computer. seems fine.

Sick Vid Devon! Diggin the music and shots for sure!!! GREAT EDIT!!! BTW the audio sounded crisp on my computer!!

Great video! Audio is slightly louder on left channel for me as well, that's with headphones on, but then again who cares, lol. Is that too many commas in one sentence? Never liked English class. Moto and good music, don't care if it's loud. Crank it to 11!

Great video! Audio is slightly louder on left channel for me as well, that's with headphones on, but then again who cares, lol. Is that too many commas in one sentence? Never liked English class. Moto and good music, don't care if it's loud. Crank it to 11!
haha! thanks!

Back