Bee Racing

Bee Racing

PR Member
We would just like to thank everyone for all of there help at dirt world this past weekend. As many know my son was life flighted with head trauma,he has a long road ahead of him but I know he will make it. With that being said our motocross career will be coming to an end. I have been in this sport for a long time racing and helping build tracks, I love this sport but it almost took my son life. We have had a great time and made a lot of friends that will be missed,but for me to make it work it has to be all done. Thanks for being one hell of a family. Jeremy Bee

Jeremy, I just heard about what happened to your son the other night. Prayers sent your way from our family to yours.
Regardless of the path you take you will always be part of the moto family.

Jeremy I hadn't heard about your sons crash,Our prayers go out to you and your family.You have been a great figure in the MX community for the last 20 years I've known you.I thank you for your friendship,and know you will do well,you have a beutiful family.God bless

Prayers sent to your son and family. There are so many other things in life besides motocross. I am sure everyone wishes you the very best in whatever lies in the future for your family.

Back