Budds Creek spoiler talk

loneranger171

PR Addict
Great day of racing... So much to talk about... Track looked awesome.. RD beat RV straight up... Bubba was back but only the crashing part... For u john 259
The 250 class was a nice change with bagget... Tomac killing it second moto.... AC292....ehh...kids got a new awakening coming although I think he'll do well.....

Rd didn't beat Rv straight up lol, its not like they had a 1-2 holes hot. Coming from 10th place by the time Rv made it to second Rd was far enough ahead it would have been dumb of Rv to push it and risk going down because iI'm sure he knew as they stood Rd wasn't going to gain any points. Being smart and getting beat are two different things. Dungeness and tomac both had great second motor though.

I disagree, I was there and things looked different than they did on TV.

Bubba was back, in 2 ways. His speed and intensity was more on point than it has been the first few rounds - and the crashes were there also. But you can't knock the guy for trying. I don't care what anyone says, mookie wasn't catching him. They were 3-4 with the same gap for probably 5 laps, pushing hard. It was cool to see. Absolutely pumped for Malcom, he rode awesome, as did trey with his late Moto push.

RV pushed hard to get into second quickly. Only problem was that RD pulled a huge early Moto lead, just like RV normally does, and villopoto had nothing for him. He was in 2nd with 20 min left, if he was really so much faster, he could have done something.

Tomas was on rails. The small horseshoe corner, 2 corners before big gulp, he railed so fast each lap he gained a whole second there EVERY TIME.

Stoked for DD... He held composure out there in the lead for over half the race. After kissing a whole outdoor season, and a few races this year already, he is getting back into the swing of things.

AC - he is a child. Kid has amazing talent an is fast as all hell, but his bike rode him. Period. I watched as his arms as legs were giving out on acceleration and braking bumps. His legs are the size of my arms. Maybe. Best thing that kid can do is quit doing cardio after nationals and get in the weight room for a whole. He needs some miscular strength and endurance, not just cardiovascular.

Impressed with will Hahn as he also has been out for a little while.

Roczen, and Musquin looked good, but they just fell short of baggett and Tomac. Bagget looked great after the break, and tomac was a freight train second Moto, there was no stopping him.

Alessi looked good first Moto, and sipes looked great too. Second Moto Alessi wrecked right in front of me and almost passed out restarting his bike. Looked like he got frustrated and pulled off. Everyone said his clutch was all messed up and he was holding his shoulder but I saw with my own eyes that his clutch was fully in tact... The lever was slightly bent. And then he used his "bad" arm to quickly wave to a fan lol.. So idk about all that.

Overall it was an awesome day of racing.

Yeah.. Autocorrect got the best of me as we'll.. DD missed, not kissed a whole series lol... And AC needs in the weight room. Puberty will turn him into a great rider, much like it did for Tomac.

Reed looked a little better but lacked raw speed and intensity. The field is just so stacked in both classes that it makes these amaing riders look slow. Dungey and villo are on another level, other than that there are a lot of guys with crazy talent who are batting for 3rd - 18th depending on starts and some luck.. It's hard to get up through the field for year guys right now

I also read somewhere that RD was besting lap times of RV... So on that day he straight up was the fastest... Now next week..... IDK

Missed the 2nd moto of the 450's ! Hope they show some of it on the highlights show later in the week .

Rd didn't beat Rv straight up lol, its not like they had a 1-2 holes hot. Coming from 10th place by the time Rv made it to second Rd was far enough ahead it would have been dumb of Rv to push it and risk going down because iI'm sure he knew as they stood Rd wasn't going to gain any points. Being smart and getting beat are two different things. Dungeness and tomac both had great second motor though.

They lined up on the same gate. How is that not straight up? I am just happy that someone is making the races more interesting. I like both RD and RV, so it is cool to see them battle. The point differential is small still too.

I missed the second moto (thanks to the messed up TV package, three different channels to watch 1 race.......REALLY??). But caught the last 5 minutes of the broadcast, with a few highlights. Saw Bubba on the ground rolling around in a heap. That cant be good. And see Malcom got third. That's an impressive finish for sure for malcom. My prediction.........Bubba's ego can not live with little brother beating him heads up. Bubba will retire, or say he now needs to go get the knee looked at after months, and be done.

Even when RV got into second with a clear track, RD had the best lap times every lap. acording to Fro Daddy.

I think RV was off and just settled for second. He never loses two weeks in a row though! Ha ha . that RED hair kicks in and blasts him into hyper speed!

Missed the 2nd moto of the 450's ! Hope they show some of it on the highlights show later in the week .

for you and those who dont know, there are a few very reputable youtube channels that have full motos posted online usually within 24 hours of the race, you can just stream them its great.

I like to see good racing, and with different winners and placements in a lot of the motos this past weekend at Budds Creek, it seemed like the racing must have been good with all the shuffling going on. I watched all 3 channels and all 4 motos and it's a shame that we didn't get to see RD and RV right next to each other for an extended period of time. RV is obviously much more aggressive in the early part of the moto and did it again in Moto 1, and then checked out, but RD was catching him this time and closed the gap to a second from about 13 seconds. But lappers and a crash let RV get away again and win the moto uncontested. The second moto was the opposite, the RV aggression didn't translate into immediate 1st place and when he got into second, he couldn't close the gap. RD was posting faster lap times and keeping RV at bay and not giving him anything to work with.

I'd love to see them battle head to head for a whole moto back and forth, but it's good to see that they have each other to push the envelope. Everyone else is basically fighting for 3rd place on back with both of them in another league. For Malcolm to get 3rd in a moto is amazing. Great ride for him and great story about how well he's progressing on a 450....... this will not sit well with big brother James.

250F's are crazy how many guys are close to the top, add Durham to that list now too. Great racing going on in the 250's for sure, it's still anyone's title with so much racing to go on yet.

Even when RV got into second with a clear track, RD had the best lap times every lap. acording to Fro Daddy.

I think RV was off and just settled for second. He never loses two weeks in a row though! Ha ha . that RED hair kicks in and blasts him into hyper speed!

Rv even said by the time he had a clear track it would have been pushing it to much to make up that much time, especially against a rider that is so close in speed. There was no need for him to try and pick up a few tenths a lap and risk throwing it away when he could easily hold second. But if the start was 1-2 I guarantee Rv woulda topped Rd lap times and got the win.

RV seems to disagree with you on this according to himself on Racer X, he never hangs back, he's always trying to close the gap and make a pass:

When you get into second behind Ryan with a big deficit, is there a part of you that just hangs back?
No, never do you hang back. You try to keep charging and close that gap and make a pass on a guy. I think we learned a lot today as far as setup. This is kind of the first track we went to with the really big hills like that. It feel like we were a little bit off. Nothing terrible—I won the first moto, so I feel we should have been better in the second. We should have been better.

RV, and RD are just on top of their games right now. The whole package, bike, conditioning, attitude, mind, etc. They are a league above everyone. The 250s are wide open. One mistake by anyone, and it all changes. I still feel like Roczen will be the champ in the 250s. he had a bad week.....be interesting if he returns next week and smokes everyone. That's what I am predicting.

That was definitely a fake interview robin haha! I just want to see some battles, it gets boring when a rider just walks away every race

I almost stop watching 450 moto one. I was bored. Then i was up early and watched the second moto. Nice race. Meant nothing for the points though.

That was definitely a fake interview robin haha! I just want to see some battles, it gets boring when a rider just walks away every race

Back