6/22 - Briarcliff Ohio Crew Ride Day PHOTOS - OHIO ACTION PHOTO

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Thought I'd post this up on here in spite of all you quad haterrrrrrrs. These people know how to have a good time too for sure.

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p261132203

I've had to miss a few scheduled events here lately, sorry about that. I'll be at Battle/The Vern this weekend though... should be a great weekend Ohio's premiere series.

_MG_7534.jpg_MG_7655.jpg_MG_9120.jpg_MG_7873.jpg_MG_7961.jpg_MG_8048.jpg_MG_8182.jpg_MG_8270-Edit.jpg_MG_8362.jpg_MG_8550.jpg_MG_8567.jpg_MG_8846.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_9056.jpg
    _MG_9056.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 134
attachment.php

I want to see that Go pro ASAP. Holy crap......I bet the guy in the passenger seat was about to soil his pants.....

Yeah they blasted that thing like 5 times during the GP race. And the tabletop after. I thought they were about to mouse-trap themselves on more than one occasion.

Thanks Jeff, when I hit the lottery, I will need a photographer/biographer for my travels, you will be at the top

Jerad wanted to come down to support our friend Tim. He didn't have the quad, he only had his rmz, since he's a real good dude, I told him to bring his bike and at least get some riding in, he donated 10% of the sale price from his quad to Tim, plus paid $20 to sign up to race against 12 quads. Meister is a good dude.

Thanks Jeremy and Jim, always good to hear... Yeah seeing Meister go for the holeshot versus 10+ quads was pretty damn ballsy. I've been run over by bikes but never quads. He was also doing some pretty nice looking turn-down whips lookin all Josh Hansen out there. And I don't go around haphazardly calling all whip a "turn-down" because its the hip term.

Thanks guys. i had a blast down there. track was killer! I benefited from the fact it was smooth lol. turns were still good cuz the quads didnt touch alot of the insides or way outsides. I got alot of evil stare downs tho. was disapointed at that since it was a benefit for a buddy. couple guys i just wanted to ask if theyve hit every jump there on a quad then reply with 'well i have'. lol. the first turn was killer. i knew i had to be at the front or let off and stay at the back. met upperman at the white stake in the first turn, got straight, then came off n let them go. i wasnt getting hammered by a bunch of extra wheels over that table into the 2nd turn. haha did have fun playin around tho! hauled straight from there to malvern, missed practice but still got my first ever +25 win with a 2-1 lol..

Class act all the way , I seen some of what you mentioned and it's ignorant . As for myself I'm 100% quad and my brother is a 2 wheel guy , wouldn't have it any other way . Moto is Moto , period !

Back