2014 300 2 Stroke FIM Championship.

There is no Scooby class, only classes for those who actually show up and ride!

Au contraire mon frere...there will be a Scooby class. Oh yes, yes there will BE a Scooby class no doubt. :)

Damn bandwagon jumpers anyway.... ;)

Scoob is going to make it to races that are in Europe? :rolleyes:

Well if he makes it to Red Bud this year for Vet Fest, it's a start. But Europe is a lot longer trip to make than a 4 - 5 hour drive.

Scoob is going to make it to races that are in Europe? :rolleyes:

Well if he makes it to Red Bud this year for Vet Fest, it's a start. But Europe is a lot longer trip to make than a 4 - 5 hour drive.

LOL!

AS you know, I cannot seem to guarntee anything as to when and where I will race/ride, but Vet Fest is in the plans. Yeah, probably going to have to ax Europe now that I think about it. Stating that early. ;)

They need to have a 2 stroke support class at the nationals. 250, 450 and 2 stroke. Make it a true privateer class on 2 strokes. This would let these guys get there feet wet if they aren't making the main gates in their crappy "B" practice sessions they're forced to ride.....

They need to have a 2 stroke support class at the nationals. 250, 450 and 2 stroke. Make it a true privateer class on 2 strokes. This would let these guys get there feet wet if they aren't making the main gates in their crappy "B" practice sessions they're forced to ride.....

That would be my favorite part of going to a national

Back