Beans night series race Whip Contest, Fireworks! W (Malvern)

sellards18

PR Addict
The biggest event of the year at Beans is always the 4th of July Fireworks Show and Whip Contest!!!! This Saturday marks the first race at Beans since D12. I have my crew coming in all week to get the place looking sick. This is an OMA District X Hot Summer Nights Series round 2 of 6. Three at Malvern three at Beans with a FREE FLY RACING HELMET going to every series class winner! Kames Sports is the title event sponsor with $1,000.00 worth of prizes handed out at each round on top of trophies and Event T Shirts. This is a series you don't want to miss out on as Davi Millsaps also hooked us up with Rockstar Energy to hook us up with beverages and swag!!!! This is the first ever multi track night series and the track will be over the top and very very very safe for all the newbies. Don't miss out this Saturday.

Practice Saturday from 8:30-2:30 followed by track prep and practice for race starts at 400. More details to follow! Split practice on Saturday is Big Bikes and Quads followed by small bikes and Quads 15-20 minutes on and off. Same on Sunday practice unless we have to many Quads which we have had a ton lately. Then they would have their own practice.

This is a can't miss very entertaining night of racing, whipping and Fireworks!

Thanks,
Sellards Promoting Group

Well said Brock! Haven't raced at beans for about a decade now. Can't Waite to get back. With all the excitement who wouldn't want to be there!

Getting the track dozed and rounding the sections after the start so its safe but fun. Got a nice rain so we have sick dirt to work with. Will take some picks and don't forget practice starts at 8:30 to 2:30 weather permitting. We should have opened yesterday as the rain missed all day and was perfect from 12 on but did'nt want to take the chance of a pop up lol. Sign up starts around 2:30 tomorrow for night race. Gonna prep whip jump, I'm out!

Update!!! Track is killer shape right now as the faces are dry!!! Perfect will have to water after practice if things stay the same. Looking towards a great day of practice, racing, whips and FIREWORKS!!!!

Post pics in fifteen minutes to prove it lol

Beans Today!!!

Beans 4th 007.jpgBeans 4th 005.jpgBeans 4th 004.jpgBeans 4th 003.jpgBeans 4th 001.jpg

Couldn't make it tonight- Someone update! Did it rain? What am I missing?? Damn had I known tonight was going to turn out like it is, I would have come down there all by myself, my buddies ALL sucked today. I'll bet Beans is perfect.

Track was killer thanks to the best crew ever helping out. BJ the one man show magition, Jason Rogers (Thanks a bunch), Jeff and my man Chase Ricker couldn't have m
ade the racing any better! That pop up looked like a 15 minute spoiler but we had it perfect for race time. Thanks so much for everyone coming out and the whip and fireworks show was epic. Sorry if you missed out.
Thanks,
Brock

Track was killer thanks to the best crew ever helping out. BJ the one man show magition, Jason Rogers (Thanks a bunch), Jeff and my man Chase Ricker couldn't have m
ade the racing any better! That pop up looked like a 15 minute spoiler but we had it perfect for race time. Thanks so much for everyone coming out and the whip and fireworks show was epic. Sorry if you missed out.
Thanks,
Brock

X2! We almost packed up and headed home after that rain, but we're glad we didn't. You guys had the track in great shape for race time.

As always, beans was a blast to ride. The rain sucked, but im glad it only hit once. Anymore rain and it would have gotten real messy.

I would like to suggest something that I noticed could possibly be changed or just done up a little diffferent. The start is really fun, I like going out the gate up a hill, reminds me of steel city. Although, if the classes get any bigger than this past weekend with the start turning left into the front rythm section it will get really sketchy and I would hate to see someone get hurt being that its just too tight right of the gate. It would be cool if there was a way to switch that up.

I myself was actually pretty scared because everyone is trying to get sideways and toss out a scrub like their the sh*t, when in reality if they go down, Im hosed and so are the 10 guys behind me. Or, if someone in front of the pack checks up and rolls that rythm, then everyone infront of them just got a huge lead, and the guys behind them are either opted to hit hope not to land on them or play and safe and lose a huge gap on the guys in front.

I ended up stager starting some classes for that reason. And I'm against stagger starts but at Beans it was a safety factor. All in all it worked out pretty good but a larger turnout would stress me out. I will run it up the hill then a twist left to right to the downhill after start tower for next race. That's the best scenario we have and no Stagger starts! Thanks for input and support as always! Brock

That was awesome the way you layed out the motos though. Nice and short evening. Combined a bunch of classes and kept the show moving.

Thanks brother. I like how it keeps the show moving and it give everyone a larger class to race against. Why stagger or do two complete classes with the jr50 quads and jr 50 bikes? they did great together and it one of my favorite classes to watch. The little dude on the old red suzuki quad was awesome. What a little squirt to have the balls to ride beans. He was pry 3 or 4 lol and pinned it. I asked all the parents cause the rain was starting and I wanted to get them done first and they were all supportive. Thanks! Then it quit sprinkling right after and that was it.

Back