Beans Sunday June 30th GoPro Video

Thanks for posting Ken. You're making it look easy. That might be the best track design yet over there. Do you mind if I share this on the Beans website?

Yea sure feel free to post on the Beans website. I'm glad the track is running the old way as it seems to flow much better in my opinion. I love how much effort BJ puts into prep to give us such a nice track to ride on. Can't wait till our next trip to Beans.

-Ken

Nice video! makes me want to ride that tracks even more. I know those jumps are much bigger and they look with the camera but you make it look very good. BJ does a phenomenal job for sure!

Wow you made MM look easy. I have yet to sack up and do that jump. When I was there last weekend with Hershey he
did it on his 125 4th gear tapped. I was on my 96 RM250 and just wasn't feeling like giving it a go. I'll get that sucker
one of these days. Great track BJ, keep up the good work!

I shorted it once in probably the worst spot you could and it wasn't bad, I hit and bounced to the bottom and continued on. It's a fun jump and when ya land it on the downside you'll land so softly you'll wonder why the hell you keep beating yourself up by not jumping it!

The one time I went for it was a lot of 3rd on my 450.. cased it pretty much as bad as I could and bounced allllllllll the way to the bottom.. never tried it again lol. But whenever I see a GoPro video of it--it looks effortless

y. I have yet to sack up and do that jump. When I was there last weekend with Hershey he
did it on his 125 4th gear tapped. I was on my 96 RM250 and just wasn't feeling like giving it a go. I'll get that sucker
one of these days. Great track BJ, keep up the good work!

And how much crap did you give me at Papes house???? Lol

Back