Wildcard Weekend at AREA 51 Motocross July 6th and 7th. Gates open Wednesday...

wnyracing

PR Member
Get an early start on the competition at AREA 51 Motocross this weekend.

DSC_0037.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gates will be open as early as Wednesday July 3rd for those who want to camp for July 6-7th weekend of Motocross. Gate fee will ONLY be $10 per person, even if you get there on Wednesday! Call Chris to let him know when you coming at 716-553-6502.

While there, enjoy local attractions like...

Darien Lake Theme Park only 20 minutes away!
www.darienlake.com

Batavia Downs only 10 minutes away!

Saturday July 6th - Open Bike Practice from 11am to 3pm $25.00
Saturday Night cross for Bikes and ATV's starts at 5pm $20.00 per class

Sunday July 7th WNYRacing Points and Wildcard Race with a ton of Prizes handed out!

Dunlop Tire Day for Mini's! Overall winners goes home with a Dunlop Rear Tire!

Next Races at Area 51:

• July 21 - AREA 51 will combine two tracks into one for their annual XL Race. Over 3 minute Expert Lap Times!
  • August 30 - September 1st - CAN/AM AIR

We hope to see you there!
visit www.area51motocross.com for more info​

Track has been watered to perfection by Mother Nature and has been ripped deep and dozed to perfection by the AREA 51 staff.

Gates are open Friday for open practice from 11am to 3pm then Night Cross at 5pm on Saturday.

Weather looks great and Sunday's gates will be full of racers.

Hope to see you there!

Fantastic facility! Had a great time this weekend. Great track prep...great racing and one hell of a fun track layout!

You back home already too?
Take any pics?
Who all went?
You one bad Mo-Fo MX-er these last few weeks...

We had a lot of fun as well great day of riding and racing. They even had a swimming area that was pretty fun except for the big bully that kept pushing people in. LOL

You back home already too?
Take any pics?
Who all went?
You one bad Mo-Fo MX-er these last few weeks...

Got home about midnight. I decided last minute to head up. The kids are on vacation and I was bored. The lawn is upset with me though! I heard the Lotts crew was there with Amanda and Brooke and Pit kept telling me friday what a great track it was so I figured what the hell? Right? Ever since Millville Im remembering why I love to race instead of practice. Im having more fun riding this entire year than I have in a long time. Unfortunately nobody took any pictures though and my gopro had a full card that I didnt realize until it was too late.

They even had a swimming area that was pretty fun except for the big bully that kept pushing people in. LOL

Who was that ?

Had a great weekend at area 51. Such a great place and good to see our friends. Now i have to make sure i stock sd cards too i guess lol. Looking forward to their XL race in 2 weeks!!!!

THANK YOU to the Pit Racer folks who make the trek to WNY. We love having you guys here, and we're glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Here's your bucket list of a few 2013 featured events with big Contingency money and MX fun:

July 20-21 - AREA 51 XL Race. Their Intermediate track and Big track blended together to make a National style 3 minute expert lap time race day.

July 26-28 - Pavilion MX (20 Minutes from Area 51) 3rd Annual JDRF Race. Beautiful natural terrain and pits. $18,000 in Factory Contingency from Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki. Chinese Auction, Live Band... Stay tuned for Flyer!

August 30th -Sept. 1st - CAN/AM AIR at Area 51 Motocross... Another $18,000 in Factory Contingency and much more...

Thanks again.

HMMM wonder who the bully was at the swimming hole Hershey. :)

Sharc- Allan wore the go-pro his first plus 40 moto but I am not sure I have the skills to get it uploaded and on here. lol

Back