Beans Open practice 6th and 7th!

sellards18

PR Addict
Practice Saturday from 8:30-2:30 followed by track prep and practice for race starts at 400. More details to follow! Split practice on Saturday is Big Bikes and Quads followed by small bikes and Quads 15-20 minutes on and off. Same on Sunday open practice all day unless we have to many Quads which we have had a ton lately. Then they would have their own practice.

The biggest event of the year at Beans is always the 4th of July Fireworks Show and Whip Contest!!!! This Saturday marks the first race at Beans since D12. I have my crew coming in all week to get the place looking sick. This is an OMA District X Hot Summer Nights Series round 2 of 6. Three at Malvern three at Beans with a FREE FLY RACING HELMET going to every series class winner! Kames Sports is the title event sponsor with $1,000.00 worth of prizes handed out at each round on top of trophies and Event T Shirts. This is a series you don't want to miss out on as Davi Millsaps also hooked us up with Rockstar Energy to hook us up with beverages and swag!!!! This is the first ever multi track night series and the track will be over the top and very very very safe for all the newbies. Don't miss out this Saturday.

This is a can't miss very entertaining night of racing, whipping and Fireworks!

Thanks,
Sellards Promoting Group

Time flies.... Seems like this event was just here... I remember seeing you the day after I believe last year and u told me u hit the jump in barefeet.... Had me going for a second since u are a pretty bad dude.... Lol

Looking forward to this weekend it's going to be a Awsome weekend tons is riding and racing! With Brock and help lined up to run equipment
man it's going to be dope!!! So if looking to ride,race or just hang out and have fun this will be the place be and remember bring your skills to the hills!!!
PS tracks going to be dope!!!

Looking forward to this weekend it's going to be a Awsome weekend tons is riding and racing! With Brock and help lined up to run equipment
man it's going to be dope!!! So if looking to ride,race or just hang out and have fun this will be the place be and remember bring your skills to the hills!!!
PS tracks going to be dope!!!

Have not been down there in years BJ, tell what you all are planning on doing with the 50cc machines? You have a separate track? They riding the big track? Trying to put some seat time in for junior before Lorettas..thanks.

They will racing the big track. I do have a kids track to ride on too. I will see Brock here in a bit and get the info on practice and post it

50's ride whole track everything is super easy for them . I ran them on the whole track at crows and they did great! BJ is putting his master touch on the straight away after the start to take out first double and round the last two so the 50s can clear them like the finish line at Crows. Don't be intimidated by Beans it is safe and fun for all riders.
Thanks,
Brock
Also we are flirting with having practice tomorrow weather permitting. I will let you know if its a go later on.

50's ride whole track everything is super easy for them . I ran them on the whole track at crows and they did great! BJ is putting his master touch on the straight away after the start to take out first double and round the last two so the 50s can clear them like the finish line at Crows. Don't be intimidated by Beans it is safe and fun for all riders.
Thanks,
Brock
Also we are flirting with having practice tomorrow weather permitting. I will let you know if its a go later on.
Awesome... Glad to hear this!

Getting the track dozed and rounding the sections after the start so its safe but fun. Got a nice rain so we have sick dirt to work with. Will take some picks and don't forget practice starts at 8:30 to 2:30 weather permitting. We should have opened yesterday as the rain missed all day and was perfect from 12 on but did'nt want to take the chance of a pop up lol.

We are leaning on starting practice in the morning at 10-2:30 which is over 4 hours and knocking five bucks off! It will give us time to prep track tomorrow instead of tonight in case a pop up show would hit. Its all missed us so far today so should be great for Saturday!
Any Questions 330-602-1246

Update!!! Track is killer shape right now as the faces are dry!!! Perfect will have to water after practice if things stay the same. Looking towards a great day of practice, racing, whips and FIREWORKS!!!!

What's the official time for practice? We are coming and going to be there all weekend. I'm so pumped. Last race at beans was in 80 class

Man, save some of the sweet conditions for Sunday- we can't make it out until then. Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Sun is out, time to finish prep and ride. Gonna be a great day and we have real fireworks tonight, not the phantom kind!!!!

Thanks e everyone for coming saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone had a good time. Will be back at next weekend so bring your skills!

Back