Chillitown MX Silent Auction for Jeff Gibson and Willy Browning- Please read!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We are going to have a silent aution for Gibby and WillyB at our Battle race. As many of you have already heard they lost their bikes and van to a horrible fire on their way back from Milton MX last weekend. Jeff lost both of his bikes and van and Willy lost his only bike not to mention all of the tools and other racing items in the back of the van. They are unsure at this point whether or not insurance is going to help them but we all know the chance of them getting reimbursed is slim to none.

We are asking that everyone make some type of donation to help with the silent auction. No items will be turned away. We are going to do our best to raise as much money for them as possible. Please feel free to contact me at 321mechanic@gmail.com for questions or to arrange donations.
Thank you!! IMG951127.jpgIMG953455.jpgIMG956072.jpg

heard about this over the weekend. That sucks. Man, it looks like that fire was so hot it melted the rims away from the spokes on that rear wheel. Lucky they were both safe.

I hadn't heard about the fire. I've experienced a vehicle fire and know how nasty they can get. Is there more information about what happened? These guys travel a lot, I don't know about Jeff but Willy sure has more than his share bad luck on the road.

We are still canvassing donations for our silent auction for Jeff and Willy. Please contact me at 740-253-1207 if you would like to donate items. Items don't have to be motocross related.

Back