red Bud track changes

honestly, anythings better than whats been in the infield. the track 10 years ago is how it should still be today. with the hip table and everything. plus the triple then 180 into a double then step up.

honestly, anythings better than whats been in the infield. the track 10 years ago is how it should still be today. with the hip table and everything. plus the triple then 180 into a double then step up.

Where's the like button?

It looks like the run will be shorter at the leap. corner may be tighter so you can not keep up the speed.

we shall see!

Little bit of a southwick feel with not many jumps..

There is a good vid of the track ...run up to leap is way short....dudes are at 12 o clock going for it ! Looks sick

im not drivin 6 hours to watch. def not driving 6 hours home sunday night and getting up at 5am for work.

id rather stay home, watch races on tv, then go stimulate the local mx community rather than make rich people even richer by going to red bud. only to feel bad for the privateers that wont see a dime of my money because of sticky fingered rich promoters.

rant over.

ps, sorry about the lack of caps and some punctuation. my phone has been shady lately.

I will drink beer in my AC and watch it on the tube. How many channels is it on? I hear every lap is on a different channel at a different time.

My ATT uverse is out so I may not even get to see it. then off to Orange county CA for some vacation.

anyone going up to watch? trying to get people together and go but everyones lame

After watching the Pro race, it seems they changed up the bottom section again, but not sure how they'll run that for amateurs as they usually don't have us run up top into the grass and use the off camber right turn like they do. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.......

Maybe they changed it to make it easier to run the truck races. That is my guess.

After watching the Pro race, it seems they changed up the bottom section again, but not sure how they'll run that for amateurs as they usually don't have us run up top into the grass and use the off camber right turn like they do. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.......

Rode the full track yesterday, holy ruts and breaking bumps!

I'm guessing for vet fest we'll doing a 90 and going up the hill around the tree, instead of hooking the hard right into uphill double/pro section.

I can't believe some of the 250F guys were still walloping the leap with that 180 chewed up turn before it!

Watched Roczen bobble the outside berm before the leap. Basically didn't get on the power good until the end of the berm. Rode a foot high wheelie to the bottom of the jump tapped out and just floated it perfect. 250F haha right.....

Back