Outlaw open this weekend 7/6 and 7/7

Nick46

PR Addict
Track will be open both days this weekend. Track will be great.! Free camping. 20$ a rider.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 2765
330 541 1448<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Special thanks to Kames, State 8 Motorcycles, Epik Graphics, Coppersmith, and Monster Energy! You can also check us out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Outlaw-Mx-Park/283776208411091?ref=ts&fref=ts</div></blockquote></div>

Hope to make it Saturday for maiden voyage en the 350.... Heard you made some changes? For safer or for fast guys?

I was there last weekend and they changed the middle section heading towards the road.. cut out the last few tables/doubles and replaced with a long table and triple (that i didnt mess with..) But I'm slow

That section that was changed, it's not good. The triple is goofy and you should put it back the way it was or fix it. Sorry, but several people agree with me. It's weird and completely ruined the flow of the track. Also, where the ski jump down hill section formerly ran sweeping right and then left around the trees- put that back as well because you pick up too much speed heading right into the treeline the way it was last weekend . I suspect you did the "cut through" because it was too muddy back there, so I'm sure that will be back to normal soon.

It's a fun track, overall we like it but we didn't have as good of a time as last time out. Not being offensive, just speaking out.

Sorry you did not like the changes that were made, as yours are the first negative comment that we have heard. We ask that everyone come down and ride - then let Nick or myself know in person. We can't please everyone, but we sure want to try to be fair and open. As for the back section you are right, we did that to stay out of the mud, it will go back as soon as permitted by weather.

Keep the triple, but peak up the take off more. That was the only place that I felt I had to slow down. It is doable as is, but I would prefer a bigger take off. Outside of that, the track is fun. The pee wee track is very nice too. I hope to go back tomorrow.

I agree with Suburban Cowboy, keep the triple. Not sure what fmxpaul means about it feeling sketchy. I thought the triple flowed great with the table before it, it's now a higher speed section. You do not loose much speed if you opted to double it, and if you decided you want to triple it the landing is super forgiving.

Back