Chillitown MX Battle for Ohio-South Round July 13th and 14th

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
1005924_595421283822637_1147110004_n.jpg
<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>CTMX- "It's not just a race...It's an event!"</div></blockquote></div>

Yes, several changes have been made. I am trying to get some gopro if it would stop raining...lol. I'm hoping to get that footage recorded and posted this evening or tomorrow....stay tuned!

If there is a large turn out, have you thought about extending Saturdays practice, so that we can get enough practice in?

For those that have not seen Zman's son Mitchy ride his 50.......head out to the fence and watch him. He is flying on that little 50 and looking good!

Who won...north or south? Did the south make a come back after the first round?

Slight improvement over last time for the south. It was about even with the North taking 16, the South taking 16, and the invaders nabbing 3 classes. So over all the North is way ahead, 43-22-4. The South needs a hail mary going into the Battle finale. It can be done. Maybe I need to make a Thursday practice for south only!

Slight improvement over last time for the south. It was about even with the North taking 16, the South taking 16, and the invaders nabbing 3 classes. So over all the North is way ahead, 43-22-4. The South needs a hail mary going into the Battle finale. It can be done. Maybe I need to make a Thursday practice for south only!

Nah, just give us two practice sessions on Saturday and One full session on Sunday if we have a south sticker!

For those that have not seen Zman's son Mitchy ride his 50.......head out to the fence and watch him. He is flying on that little 50 and looking good!

John250...much appreciated on your comment...having fun and doing something you like seems to be the ticket for him.

as far as the overall...go North!!!! See you all at Briarcliff.

Back