Chest protector for JT Retro gear?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
I've got a set of the really cool JT retro gear. Love it-- but JT doesn't make a chest protector that I'm aware of? That's stupid. Do I get some other brand of clear chest protector, and pull the decals? Get something to run UNDERNEATH? If you have this gear, what are you running? I'm a freak about a set of gear being all the same brand. --L*64

This is a real JT retro chest protector! I don't know if they still make them, but they used.

Summit-sat-22512120-L.jpg

Guy from Chilitown has a brand new looking one......pink and blue, he posted a picture he was going to be selling it.

Just buy one of the new small Fox protectors. Take the one sticker off the front, and it is just plain white then. Goes with everything.

Don't know if they are still making them; but HRPs look pretty old school. Still have one that I've had for at least 10 years.

Yeah. Sucks, but I'll likely have to pull the decals off of some generic looking clear setup. Sucks that JT doesn't make anything. I EMed Ron Lechien about it, and he said it never occurred to him b/c he doesn't wear a chest protector when he rides..... --:*64

Back