PHOTOS - Bean's Road - Hot Summer Nights - Round 2

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
A little rain but a fun event in all! Check out the photos here:

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p1009010012

I'll be at Chillitown this week for Round 2 of the OMA Battle series. Anyone interested in photos can visit our booth in the pits or our website ohioactionphoto.com for pricing and package info.

_MG_7840.jpg_MG_7884.jpg_MG_7953.jpg_MG_8403.jpg_MG_7986.jpg_MG_8151.jpg_MG_8425.jpg_MG_8546.jpg_MG_8726.jpg_MG_8859.jpg_MG_9016.jpg_MG_9064.jpg_MG_9116.jpg_MG_9086.jpg_MG_9106.jpg

Yeah it was a great show for sure. You guys were really laying it out there, especially since it was in the rain! I have to say I thought you all did a great job responding to the weather. Let me know if you need any pics for promo purposes, and thanks for the nice night of racing.

Great shot above of Mitchy trying to get his KTM50 on its side. Thanks for the capture. Glad u got it as his mother's pic came out blurry and he was angry. U saved his mother.. See u at Chili!

Yea it was a blast to gear up race and whip it, but I'm so sore lol. 35 is kicking my but! It's been pry 10 years since I did a local race other than the one at OIR.

Yea it was a blast to gear up race and whip it, but I'm so sore lol. 35 is kicking my but! It's been pry 10 years since I did a local race other than the one at OIR.
Haha Brock! I heard u were giving lessons in ur race.... Must be the two stroke making u feel young again... Lol

I had a blast saturday night. When i got there the place was pretty dry. Got 1 good practice in before prep time which was also monsoon time. bj brock jason and crew did a good job working with what mother nature threw. Was definitely slick and a little wet, but it was fun. First moto im just ridin along and on lap 4 i hear a sreaming 125. Im like damn, some ones haulin in this class..Blows by me like rc passin a C rider and its old man brock. I was thinking "hmm, he never even got on the date". well court later told me he came on the track almost a full lap down and caught almost everyone I think. lol. Still has corner speed that would rival any current national rider.

The whip jump was a blast. Super steep take off but it was pretty smooth.It got super slick on the face and I was affraid to lean off the face in fear of doing an unwanted flat spin cork screw 360 back flip to face plant. Brock and Tony were thrown down some good ones tho. All in all was a good night at beans and I hope more people show next time if we get better weather.

That whole whip contest thing made my ankles hurt. I can't believe I used to do stuff like that. Maybe it's just because I haven't been around it in a while, but when you guys were landing I could feel the ground shake. No wonder you were sore Brock!

Back