Beans open practice 7/13&7/14

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Open practice sat and Sunday 11am till 5pm. Bikes and quads Saturday and bikes only Sunday. Track will groomed both days should be a great weekend forecast is looking good. Track will be dope!
free camping and kids track ,trails
Bring your skills to the hills!!!

We're suppose to get a crapload of rain tonight, I'm hoping the track doesn't get muddy tonight bc I'm really wanting to ride

Right on lone ranger, got my alarm set an hr earler for tommorrow to water before I disc a couple sections up got the rest of the track disced all ready, was on the dozer all day jumps are dozed and tracked in, as long as the mystery storm don't get us. We will be fine, I got this couch rider it's going to be dope!!!

Dirt was killer last night as we smoothed out all the dirt we pushed to the side from the race. It should keep moist all day we B on top of it with killer ruts! I will be there riding with Matt Barnes around noon. Can't wait

Barnes? Haven't heard that name in a while.. Was planning to bring the 350 down that I haven't got to ride yet but did a neck strain the other day in my Upper back... starting to think ktm might b a jinx to me

Hey bJ,
Just wanted to tell you again how awesome the track was today!! Really like the layout. Definitely got to get back down again soon. Had a blast.

Cool thanks Matt it was good seeing ya and thanks for the props. Won't be long we can shoot some hoops out here. I'm out here right now on my tractor dirt is prime for Sunday!its going to be a good one tommorrow !!!

Back