J-Laws Bike

Race gas is a must!!!! Even if its a low or middle 90's octane fuel. Corn gas even at 10% will destroy an engine.

Race gas made my fuel injected 08 RMZ450 burp and fart like a guy with a hangover after the chili special at the corner saloon. (But the CDI was reflashed too)

I run only 100% gas only, like Meijer gas. The gas at like BP has 10% ethanol, and makes the bike run like crap.

I switch back to 93 in the CRF450 engine, stock piston. I had a 13:1 and cam 2 fuel before. Not much difference in my opinion, not enough to warrant the expense.

pump gas. i only ran race gas in the last built quad i had and my 03 crf that baldwin built and 1 yz 250 that we built a little. tried a tank of it in 2 other stock bikes, 0 differance.

I wonder how many local guys run race gas in their own bikes....on a 450 four stroke does it need it?

Im sure on that bike the compression is bumped up and the timing is advanced. Race gas would be a must. A stock 450 will actually run slower on race fuel. 93 is fine for any stock bike as long as you stay away from alcohol in the fuel.

I run VP IMPORT only in my bone stock crf450r because octane = POWAHHH

LOL.....Higher octane = cooler flash point = less power!

Higher octane allows for higher compression and/or advanced timing without detonation which in turn = POWAHHH

So much misconception out there about this!

Race Gas = Higher prices = less $ to go to races = more bitching in this forum about "I cant afford to go racing, so I practice all the time" .

Race gas = The anti-Christ.

Love how the CL ad is written. Now, I was not an English major, nor a grammar whiz but that ad was written by a moron. It is fun to read if you use a Japanese accent in your head.

Me just saying. You have good day.

Race Gas = Higher prices = less $ to go to races = more bitching in this forum about "I cant afford to go racing, so I practice all the time" .

Race gas = The anti-Christ.

Love how the CL ad is written. Now, I was not an English major, nor a grammar whiz but that ad was written by a moron. It is fun to read if you use a Japanese accent in your head.

Me just saying. You have good day.

Someone on Vital MX said his mechanic was a foreign guy, and that he is the one probably selling his practice bike there.....so that might explain the grammar.

Does the bike come with the unearned sense of accomplishment? how about the surfer dude, dickhead accent? The Super queer hair? How about 2 pounds of pot to smoke after you ride?

Does the bike come with the unearned sense of accomplishment? how about the surfer dude, dickhead accent? The Super queer hair? How about 2 pounds of pot to smoke after you ride?

I am no Jlaw fan, but he did win a supercross championship. Otherwise, nailed it.

Great minds think a like!! Thought the same thing.

Im surprised John259/338 didnt beat you to that one!

Hershey has it right! The objective is to use the lowest octane possible. High octane will lose power on a motor that don't need it.

Back