Benefit practice and dinner for Josh Leach

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Hello everyone,
Some of you may know that we had a rider seriously injured at our 4th of July race. Josh Leach broke his femur and wrist when his throttle got stuck and sent him rocketing through the air with his bike landing in the creek and himself falling through the trees and landing quite a distance away from the track ( estimated 200ft). Josh was life flighted and had to have several surgeries he will be out of commission for several months. He will be unable to work for several months and has no insurance.To help cover his medical bills, Smith Road will be donating $5.00 from every practice fee,Wednesday July 17th. In addition Josh's mom Holly will be at the track selling tickets to a benefit dinner on August 23rd at Razzles in Olmsted Falls. The tickets will be $20 and will include wings, pizza and unlimited beer from 8-10pm. They will also have items to raffle off. Please come and show your support for a great rider and his family!

Wow, sorry to hear about an accident. Hope you raise some money to help the guy out.

To everyone else out there riding or racing dirt bikes..........DO NOT ride without health insurance! It could wipe you out for a long long time!

We were all very sorry to see Josh get hurt. He was killing it before his crash winning several motos against some fast competion. One guy asked me after the race who Josh was. I've known him along time first meeting him at SRR and what a nice guy. Would do anything for you. Fast rider but not stuck up. I will for sure support him anyway I can and hope the Pit Racer Crew will jump on board and help a fallen rider. Get well soon Josh, we're all pulling for you. Mark.

Yes that his number and yes he used to race CRA, he ran memorial day and won the 6 foot trophy for "Run What Ya Brung" and he was riding that class again when he wrecked. He and his mom Hollie will be at the track on Wednesday.

Back