Rain

John250

PR Founding Father
I can not remember the last time we had this much rain by July 9th. It was just pouring here again. Seems like it rains a little every single day. Sucks for sure.

I have only turned my sprinkler system on 3 times this year...........that is a record for me going into mid july.

Lots of flooding up around here. My pond and pool have both overflowed recently. As soon as it stops raining for a little while, I'm on the mower every chance I get. Have to take advantage of the limited amount of time that it's not raining.

I'd say if we continue this pattern, we are headed toward a wettest year, ironically from the driest year (2012) to the wettest. Although I will take dry, I can water, I cannot dry things out as good as i water.

Global warming my ass, global watering!

I saw Al Gore on TV........it is the global warming causing the drastic weather changes.......didn't you know that.

If it were not for Al Gore, creating the internet, we would not even be able to communicate like this.

Seriously......I had to cut the lawn this morning.......to beat the rain that is on the radar heading this way again today. But the good news. Thursday - Sunday look awesone for the Chilitown race.

We're all idiots to think that we KNOW its global warming, weather patterns, cyclical freeze thaw trends etc etc, the truth is that nobody really knows, just a bunch of theoretical bull.

I know everyone is joking, I just get tired of hearing people pretend to be smart; al gore especially.

The storm that rolled through yesterday afternoon was a doozy.
Action Sports is running their GP this weekend, I wonder how much standing water we'll still be looking at in the woods come Sunday?

I know I'm cuttin my grass twice a week. This is bs!!!

Yea, lawn is usually a nice crispy brown shade this time of year, with mowing at a stand still.

Went out to buddy's place to pound some laps last night, warm up since I haven't rode in 3 weeks. Track is partially wooded area, had plenty of standing water in places.

Caught up with grass cutting yesterday.

Thought is was to be dry yesterday too but had a downpour in the Hills. Rode around the water holes and made some dust today while getting ready for the Decade class.

hills.jpg

Back