who is heading down to Lorrettas??

SRS Eric

PR Member
Just checking to see who is heading down to Lorrettas to spectate or race? I know your going Zman so stand down.

Hey Eric!, I'm doing well....better with each passing day. Thanks for asking.
I hope to get behind a set of handlebars soon.....maybe Vet Fest in August if all goes well.

That's great news...miss seeing Sharc float around the tracks!

I heard a rumor that Loretta's sold and this would be the last year for any racing??? Anyone else heard of this? I have searched the web and found nothing, so that should be good.

Probably going to move it to one of Coombs properties so he can make more money!! I doubt that is true. My guess is if that property ever goes up for sale MX Sports buys it. It is pretty centralized for most of the US.

I would almost bet MX Sport already owns it. But like Johnny said, if it does ever move, you can bet it will go to a Coombs owned property. Maybe Sunday creek... Cant you picture 1500 motorhomes setting in that parking lot...lol

We are leaving next Friday. My son races the first race on Tuesday. Good luck and congratulation to all the Ohio riders who made it to Loretta's.

Keep an Eye on Aaron Plessinger as he is going after another national tile

Doesn't plessinger really live in GA now? I thought his dad owned a facility down there, and that's where they live.

Back