BC this Weekend!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open this Weekend, both days 11-5. Better get your ranch training in at the Cliff before its too late.....time is running out.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Oooooo yeeeahhhh, I'm loookin' to git me some Cliff in this weekend...no doubt... (in your best Macho Man Randy Savage
voice)

about a 1/4" rain fell in Hanover today...good day tomorrow if the rain holds off..?...

I would have gussed more, we will have to get up and see what the deal is, right now I'm feeling better about Sunday, I will update everyone in the morning.

Just too risky today, one good storm while the ground is disced up and we are toast for Sunday, right now its sealed up. We will cancel today, so we can ride tomorrow.

Sessions for minis? How many? We will go if we can get some track time.
Any schedule?

We can do a mini session at 2pm.

Track will be epic, the kind of track you just can't duplicate without Mother Nature. Most of the rain washed off, a few spots were muddy, I pushed those out. I have seen this before, expect perfecto in the morning, I guarantee it.

144 was the hot ticket today. Track was one of the best ever for me. There were ruts if you wanted them, and flat areas, and loose loamy inside and out of that fit your fancy. For some reason...either the 1-4-4 was percalatin extra well today, or the jumps got better shaped. Never had the nerve to do the up hill triple/roller, but hit everything but the fininsh line with ease. Hold it wide open and click mo gears. Enough to make a slow guy grin under his helmet.

Excellent day at the Cliff. If you missed it...you really missed it.

Twas excellente'. 300 needs some more work with jetting and gearing. I need some work with armpump, but we're getting there.:)

Track was great today. Many changes have occurred over the years but in my opinion, this is my favorite layout by far. Looking forward to the battle in about 6 weeks

Back