Hot summer nights round #3 Malvern

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We will be having open practice on Saturday morning from 8:30-2:30. Bikes and quads, $25 per rider. $10 per person gate fee will be charged upon entry. if you leave before 5 pm, you will be refunded the $10. Sign up for the races will begin at 2:30, practice at 3:30, and racing will begin about 5.

Don't forget: the winner of each class in the hot summer nights series will receive a brand new helmet!!!!! :)

Ok, we ARE going to go ahead and have practice on Sunday. It will be from 9-3. Bikes and quads, $25 per rider.

Whats up with practice tomorrow? The forecast says there is a 40% chance of rain until like 7 pm tomorrow night? I know its only a chance, but if it does start raining are you going to stop practice and hold the track off till the races start? I dont want to get there early in the morning to sit around all day and wait for the weather.

Is practice going on Rain or Shine?

As of 8:30 pm there is no rain here. We are not going to touch the track just in case it rains tonigh,which I hope it does some. We are going to head out at 4am to get started watering. I will update the situation at that time. I am planning on rain or shine, if we get any rain hopefully in wont last long. Everyone keep an eye on here for updates.

Right now there is a huge storm cell about 20 miles north of us. We still have had no rain here yesterday or today. It apears that it is going keep moving east and miss us, but I am going to move practice start time back to 10 to be on the safe side. We are going to knock $5 off practice, so it will be $20. As always check back on here for updates before you head this way.

Ok everyone! We're going to roll the dice with Mother Nature today. We have had NO rain here and the boys are out watering. It looks like the giant storm is staying north of us and the sun is shining! Practice will be from 10-2:30. $20!!!! The schedule will remain the same for this evening. C'mon out and ride!

Oh my Jason. Keep her packed tight till afternoon. I hate weather days like this, ya just never know. I can't imagine being in your guys' shoes or boots. We are simply rolling the dice to show and you are rollin' them to put on the show!

We just got a light shower. No harm done, no mud. Everyone is still riding. The radar is looking good. We might get another brief shower about 330. Other than that we are clear to have a great night of racing.

Oh my Jason. Keep her packed tight till afternoon. I hate weather days like this, ya just never know. I can't imagine being in your guys' shoes or boots. We are simply rolling the dice to show and you are rollin' them to put on the show!
This is why I don't run a track! Jason is watering his arse off! Lol. Great conditions!

Thanks a bunch to everyone who rolled the dice with us today. For the life of me I can not understand how it can be pouring virtually everywhere in the state and we barley get some sprinkles even though the Sky looked threatening all day. That being said I definitely don't feel the track was the greatest today but was good enough to get the job done. I felt like I was playing Russian roulette with Mother Nature every time I started the water truck. Anyway, thanks everyone. It was a good night.

dont beat yourself up jason. the track was good last night! you made all the right calls again.

Back