Closed Thread my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosher

PR Founding Father
Quote Originally Posted by SCHAFFERNOCKER

"BTW, no hate towards you john since you were the last poster, this goes towards everyone preaching in this thread.

I thought we were just bench racing, without the beer!"

Here, Here!

images.jpg

The admin doesnt have the balls to shut me down! Im Hershey after all! Lmao.......

I wear a large btw

I heard the AMA is going to adopt a rule next year that you can race A class locally and qualify for C class at LL, that is as long as you dont hit certain jumps at the qualifiers or regionals.

That's wasn't your thread......poser.

Never said it was my thread...and posing is what I do best. I'm old, can't ride, married, three kids, drink too much, and act like I can ref....That's a posing portfolio right there Clark.

BTW...think I found the other wheels for your rickshaw.

I heard the AMA is going to adopt a rule next year that you can race A class locally and qualify for C class at LL, that is as long as you dont hit certain jumps at the qualifiers or regionals.

Did you know that you can ride VET Sport and A class if you want...just can't ride 25+ 30+ 40+...

Which reminds me that I left my rulebook at CTMX....dammit

Quote Originally Posted by SCHAFFERNOCKER

"BTW, no hate towards you john since you were the last poster, this goes towards everyone preaching in this thread.

I thought we were just bench racing, without the beer!"

Here, Here!

Next time I see you Mr Mosher, I will provide the beer and we will talk nothing but how fast you and I were back in the day riding the old vintage stuff.

Pot Stir!!!

Are you going to Apple Cabin tonight. If so I will see you there.

You most likely wont see me there again. I normally have my kids thurs nights so Im out. Last week was an exception to the rule.

It was nice meeting you, like you said its nice to put a face to the cyber image!

Did you know that you can ride VET Sport and A class if you want...just can't ride 25+ 30+ 40+...

Which reminds me that I left my rulebook at CTMX....dammit

I have it..

You guys are acting like 10 year olds.. knock it off or I am going back to reading the newspaper ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back