Malvern open practice, Sat. and Sun. July 20-21

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Open practice for bikes and quads on Saturday and Sunday. $25 per rider each day. *(If you keep your armband on from Saturday nights race, you will receive $5 off Sunday practice).
Saturday practice is from 8:30-2:30, followed by the races. And Sunday is from 9-3.

*armband must be on to receive discount!

As of 8:30 pm there is no rain here. We are not going to touch the track just in case it rains tonigh,which I hope it does some. We are going to head out at 4am to get started watering. I will update the situation at that time. I am planning on rain or shine, if we get any rain hopefully in wont last long. Everyone keep an eye on here for updates.

Right now there is a huge storm cell about 20 miles north of us. We still have had no rain here yesterday or today. It apears that it is going keep moving east and miss us, but I am going to move practice start time back to 10 to be on the safe side. We are going to knock $5 off practice, so it will be $20. As always check back on here for updates before you head this way.

Ok everyone! We're going to roll the dice with Mother Nature today. We have had NO rain here and the boys are out watering. It looks like the giant storm is staying north of us and the sun is shining! Practice will be from 10-2:30. $20!!!! The schedule will remain the same for this evening. C'mon out and ride!

Ok everyone! We're going to roll the dice with Mother Nature today. We have had NO rain here and the boys are out watering. It looks like the giant storm is staying north of us and the sun is shining! Practice will be from 10-2:30. $20!!!! The schedule will remain the same for this evening. C'mon out and ride!

Jason i live in Wooster and man its been raining here since like 830. Just an fyi its probably headed ur way, good luck tonight.

Weve been keeping a real close eye on the radar and so far it's been breaking up before it gets here. No rain yet!!!! The track is in great shape!

Track was great today! Thanks for letting us "couch" riders in. Would've stayed longer if my clutch cable hadn't let go.

Thanks for the open practice... track was great all day...My son an i had a great time.... just wish i could get the hang of riding this 4 stroke!!!!!

Back