Thanks to those at Malvern who helped me today!

Hause#0

PR Addict
Somehow my bike got back to my truck and got loaded. Whoever helped me... Thanks a lot ! Dont really remember a whole lot, so if we already discussed this.... wow

No thanks needed Chris, that's what friends do! Just glad you walked away from that one. I didn't see it but all the evidence of the carnage was not pretty.

Somehow my bike got back to my truck and got loaded. Whoever helped me... Thanks a lot ! Dont really remember a whole lot, so if we already discussed this.... wow

The story I got was that you decided you were walking back, when you got there you thanked somebody for the ride!!! Just glad your ok, take it easy hause.

I saw you standing by the truck around 2:00 when we left, What happened Hause?
Not sure? I think I killed the motor when i was trying to scrub that double before the uphill tables. Over the bars with the bike on top of me. Was told I was out cold. Dont remember much. Im lucky.

Hope you heel up. Man, you must have taken a big hit. Probably should take a couple weeks off the bike and let the noggin heel up a bit.

when did that happen dude? i seen ya when i pulled in late. musta been after that? had no idea ya wrecked.

ahh ok! the word today didnt sink in this brain lol.. too many concussions i guess.. hope the headaches gone away n ya feel alright!

Bogus!.... sounds like ya took a pretty good hit Chris.

Rest up a bit …..Clocking the noggin is nothing to take lightly, it can make ya do some crazy things….

Friends that witnessed my crash say I was in, then back out of it- for a few…
Apparently I became upset at the responders for their concern about my head and neck. They kept insisting that I allow them to put the collar on me before transport.
I was so out of it.... that I staggered back to my feet, grabbed the cute little blond paramedic and did a Hula dance for her proclaiming “ it’s not in my head honey, it’s in my back” before crumbling back down to the fetal position in pain.
Rest the head…..!!

Hate to hear it Chris. Take it easy for a few days and rest up. Hope you get to feeling better!

Hate to hear it Chris. Take it easy for a few days and rest up. Hope you get to feeling better!

Thank you everybody for your concern. Still have a bad headache today and my right wrist is swollen and black/blue. Going to the doc @ 3. Sure did suck getting up for work! Getting too old for this S#%*! But man... I cant wait to ride again!! Ha Ha

Wow, did you repeat the same thing 30 times? Ask Georgie and Crute......

Hope all is well for you. Heal up quick!

Here's a pic caught right before impact! 20130721_115346_1~01~01[1].jpg

Back