Hot Summer Nights Rd 4 Beans Road Saturday!

sellards18

PR Addict
Round 4 of the Hot Summer Nights series is this Saturday at Beans Bike Park @ Dennison, Ohio. If you missed the first race at Beans don't miss the second. It's a great time at an over the top facility.

We will be having open practice on Saturday morning from 8:30-2:30. Bikes and quads, $25 per rider. $10 per person gate fee will be charged upon entry. if you leave before 5 pm, you will be refunded the $10. Sign up for the races will begin at 2:30, practice at 3:30, and racing will begin about 5.

Don't forget: The winner of each class in the hot summer nights series will receive a brand new helmet!!!!!

I am in no way, shape, or form, affiliated with Beans Bike Park, but I have never heard of BJ turning anybody down to camp at a MX event. I believe he welcomes it very much. No hook ups that I now of.

If you want to camp, I say plan on it, but I am sure you will get a response from BJ or Brock soon.

I was at Beans for the last race a couple of weeks back. We camped out as did a few others. BJ opened up the track for practice on Sunday so it worked out well.

How late does the race usually run? Do you guys allow camping after the race?

Last race I believe all the motos were done by 11-11:30. And this was with a delay for weather/whip contest/fireworks. They do a good job of keeping people on the track at all times so there isnt much down time.

Practice is on track is prepped race is canceled! The forecast is 100% rain and BJs dozer broke yesterday so we would be screwed! We a postponing till next race at Malvern and making it a two day event. Thanks for understanding and the support.
Brock

So.. The next race at malvern is on the 10th. Does this mean beans will be on Sunday the 11th? Thanks

We are thinking of doing a two day race at Malvern since everyone will already be there so it will be a huge opertunity toile up points for series to win a new helmet!

We are thinking of doing a two day race at Malvern since everyone will already be there so it will be a huge opertunity toile up points for series to win a new helmet!

Shoot for another weekend for the huge event please. It is our Loretta's for ATVs the weekend of the 10th.:)

I think that you should make it a 1 (one) day event...it is too expensive to travel and to pay for races back to back for some people. Start races at 10:30 as usual but run 3 motos, or start the races earlier and have 4 motos..2 during the day and 2 at night. ?????

I like the idea of Double Points!!!!! So does anyone know what is going on yet...it is just a week away.......?????????

Back