Zanesville Trail Riders Dual Sport & Adventure Ride Aug 3 & 4

tm141

PR Member
Sorry for the late notice, I thought I had posted on here earlier. We will be holding an Adventure ride on Aug 3rd & a Dual Sport ride Aug 4th. Saturdays ride will be all pavement on local backroads. Sundays ride will consist of a lot of new trail & some trail that has not been used in a few years. Gas will be available on the route & back at the start. Lunch will be at the start.
More information is available @ www.zanesvilletrailriders.com
We will also be selling T Shirts & Raffle Tickets to help club member & Factory Beta rider Justin Sode defray his costs for his upcoming trip to Italy to represent the USA @ the ISDE as a club team member. Tshirt & raffle ticket information is available @ MX Motorsports in Zanesville. 740-450-8989
Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Trent Meeks
Zanesville Trail Riders

Rode the DS today and had a blast!! Little slickery this morning but shaped up nice. Thanks for putting on a great ride. Loved the grass track.

Glad to hear that, unfortunately I had to work & missed the fun. I will be sure to let everyone know you enjoyed it. It makes it a little easier to put the work into making one of these rides happen, when you get feedback like this. Hope to see you again next year.

Back