BC End of July Ride!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ok so this weekend, we got something going on Saturday afternoon and evening that will prevent us from riding past 2:00pm, and the kids track will be off limits on Saturday. We will do saturday 10-2:00pm, big track and c track. if that fits your schedule, great, come out and ride. If it doesnt, then Sunday is your day. If you want to stick around Saturday afternoon/evening to watch the Mower races and garden tractor pulls, its just $10 for a wristband. Rolling Hills pizza will be out, as well as Texas Roadhouse. Ice cold bud and budlight for sale at the beer tent, just $2 a can. So there you have it, a little bit of riding at least while the track is prime, probably empty too, and then relax, little party, and then bam full blown redneck fun. Lawnmower and tractor pull tech at 3, heats start at 5, finals starting at 7-7:30. Both should run after dark, we have light plants for each.

Sunday, back to normal, 11-5:00pm, all tracks open and preppped, even the kids track will be back to normal.

$25 each day for practice, I know less time, blah blah blah, I still am spending the same to get it ready, so if you want to pretend like you ride 11-5, come on sunday.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

My sons birthday is sunday & I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday & he asked if Briarcliff was open.I said yes,he said I want to go to briarcliff to ride.So we will be there!

My sons birthday is sunday & I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday & he asked if Briarcliff was open.I said yes,he said I want to go to briarcliff to ride.So we will be there!

Cool kid. ;)

Mini session for 25 minutes in the afternoon, extra long one for the birthday boy. Can't say what time, probably 2-3pm, hope you guys don't check out early

Thanks Jeremy for extra track time for the minis on the A track that will make Hayden very happy!

Cancelling saturday motocross practice. Just too risky to disc the track, then have it rain on it, and ruin Sunday.

Lawnmower racing and tractor pull still on for tonight, as of now.

Not too shabby for a one day weekend ride, tracks didn't start dusting up till 2:30. Which isn't bad considering we had 200 riders, maybe more if you count our volunteers that have riding privileges. Super big thanks to everyone that made it out, as well as my super crew which always kicks butt and puts out the goods. Thanks!

Track was good, but I was surprised at the new whoop sections you added between the time I left at 10:30 and when I got on the track after 12:30 going into most hard breaking corners ! ;) Some peeps were calling them breaking bumps. :) A lot of peeps Sunday fun day fo' certain...

Back