Big trucks, flooded roads and closed signs

hershey

PR Elite
So there is a road a mile from my house that floods every spring as does my driveway to the same depth. The last big floods in Akron came down stream and flooded us. As usual I drove around the high water signs and drove through. The water didnt even come up past my nerf bars......

Johnny go happy policeman on the other side ticketed the truck in front of me and myself. Turns out they had ticketed 40 people in 3 days. Ive driven through there at least 100 times when flooded, even passed police when coming out before without problems. Not this time, $120 and 2 points.

BS

So there is a road a mile from my house that floods every spring as does my driveway to the same depth. The last big floods in Akron came down stream and flooded us. As usual I drove around the high water signs and drove through. The water didnt even come up past my nerf bars......

Johnny go happy policeman on the other side ticketed the truck in front of me and myself. Turns out they had ticketed 40 people in 3 days. Ive driven through there at least 100 times when flooded, even passed police when coming out before without problems. Not this time, $120 and 2 points.

BS

What were dealing with here, is a total lack of respect for the law!

Back