VMD Photos Posted

BILL88L

PR Addict
Didn't take them long but under the gallery tab on the AMA website there are now 969 pics of MX alone! Really great they do this for free-I had to pay $9.95 to get 1 picture I wanted from Unadilla.........

Yep, I hear that. AHRMA's coverage of their events in their mag is pretty sub par...maybe a few black and white grainy shots at best. With the AMA, we have the pleasure of perusing through a boat load of high res pics taken by Corey Mays!

and being interviewed by Tom White ! not Dan I made that mistake on the podium :)

Wow what a difference in the pics between Saturday and Sunday! Those poor riders had it really tough on Saturday.

Jack Babet getting some words in with Tom...

13_AMA_VMD_MX2_649-L.jpg

I am so used to facebook I keep trying to hit the like button when I read comments on here...lol

Hey thanks guys. It's such a great event and I really look forward to shooting VMD. I really try to get everyone covered with at least 3 shots so hopefully you find what you're looking for. I don't know what they'll use in the mag but check out the next issue for sure.

Wow what a difference in the pics between Saturday and Sunday! Those poor riders had it really tough on Saturday.

One of the issues I had during the vintage race was there were times that I was twisting the throttle all the way and the motor was trying, but it was really being drug down. I just couldn't believe how bad it was robbing my horsepower. Tuesday night I began washing my bikes up. Naturally it took me longest to power wash the MX250 but I noticed that I was having a lot of difficulty blasting the s**t off. Found out the mud was absolutely full of long strands of weeds and grass and just wouldn't let the mud separate. Finally the mud all blew off, but it took me some time to get all of the grass strands out of everything. It's a wonder we all didn't wipe out our clutch's and burn our cylinders to a crisp. (well, thinking back some guys did :( ).

If you look hard at some of those mud race pic's, you can see it on their bikes.

Great photo shots by the way, and thanks a million.
Nancy really loved this one of me and Poor Tom roosting.

13_AMA_VMD_MX1_076-X3.jpg

It sure was a fun weekend but I think between the friday cross country and the mud on saturday it took a toll on my poor old YZ! tried to ride sunday but it only had about half the power I started out with friday I think the rod is toast! Time to split the cases!

Back