Weekend practice tracks

Aroyer

Noob
Im from medina. What are some good tracks to practice at that aren't too far and are open Saturday or Sunday.

Welcome to PitRacer Aroyer. Median, man you're in the best spot. Wed night at Smith Rd or Malvern. Thur at Apple Cabin. Weekends you can be at Malvern in 45 minutes? You're 45 minutes from moto60. Do yourself a favor and make the 2 hour drive down to Briarcliff this Sunday. You'll be smiling the whole 2 hours home.

Make sure to check the Open Practice forum, there you will find updated information on the tracks open for riding. Also look in the track guide section to find out all the information on each of those tracks.

Have fun riding and thanks for joining us, you can make the Pitracer Briarcliff ride day for $10 now! Check in the open practice section, information is in a sticky at the top of the page.

planned on going tonight but with the race being cancelled i may ride somewhere closer tomorrow.

I guess not, I dont remember the last time they even had one. Im glad to save $15 on a ride day at a great track. Plus getting to meet more Pitracer users!

I guess not, I dont remember the last time they even had one. Im glad to save $15 on a ride day at a great track. Plus getting to meet more Pitracer users!

Briarcliff for $10???? Are we seriously discussing this. If we are this will be the last time

I can guarantee this will be the last time, we haven't seen any benefit to discounting rides. Most people fear it will be a crazy day so they go elsewhere. This will be the last discounted ride period.

Is discounting ride days a way of giving back to the riders? Or a way to benefit the track? I was under the impression that this was for the rider? As far as discussion goes, one person asked a question, and Dave offered a reasonable response that offered no negativity. Maybe you should quit reading the boards......

Getting off topic here, but yes some are free to riders such as the Dave Fest and certain rides at private tracks, but the last public PR ride day was 2 years ago at Beans (another great motocross track within a 2 hour drive from Medina btw there we're back on topic). It was $10 if you posted on the thread. It seemed like one of the best turnouts of the year. This year with our new venue and door prizes we're hoping to blow it up.

You make it sound like your the only MX track in Ohio, without the riders your track is nothing .. Little cocky eh?

Nooooo, I'm saying that I give back by working my butt off to deliver a good track as consistently as possible. Nothing more, nothing less.

Getting ack to the OP thread... Moto 60 sports park near Vermillion was really good yesterday! the little rain we got on saturday made the track nice and moist. they made some changes to the turns and added some much needed berms on the outsides of the turns. I had a great time.

Off topic again... briarcliff for $10 you bet id be there. for $25 im there a lot anyways! like hershey said get to meet some PR peeps and save $15!
I really apreciate all the work that they do at briarcliff, I drive 2+ hrs from cleveland to ride there because tracks that are close dont do the work. (cough... meadowlarks... :/ )

Back