Outlaw Saturday, 7/27 cancelled - OPEN Sunday, 7/28

Track was best it's been all year, lot of people, good choice to split sessions, squids everywhere. Hope the kids alright holding his arm young dude on an 80.

Track was best it's been all year, lot of people, good choice to split sessions, squids everywhere. Hope the kids alright holding his arm young dude on an 80.
Hope it wasn't the kid parked by me...cool young kid on a kx....I saw a guy earlier with a sling on who broke his collarbone on his 2nd lap...that had to suck....anyways today was first ride on my 350 and first ride since last October...outlaw has some FANTASTIC dirt/turns...I had traction everywhere and the dirt was perfect...since I was sucking at all the jumps besides a few I spent time practicing my turns and man there were some super nice long ruts in most of the turns...my only feedback would be to fix some of the old jumps in the front section and do something with the section on the opposite side with the super small table, table/triple, long table and then the triple...just didn't feel like it was groomed as well as the turns...spend some time refacing/fixing some of the jumps that have kickers or don't look like they've been touched lately and that track will be top notch! Overall I had fun and glad I left before they got into split sessions...I saw it coming with all the people there...good day to ride again!

Hope it wasn't the kid parked by me...cool young kid on a kx....I saw a guy earlier with a sling on who broke his collarbone on his 2nd lap...that had to suck....anyways today was first ride on my 350 and first ride since last October...outlaw has some FANTASTIC dirt/turns...I had traction everywhere and the dirt was perfect...since I was sucking at all the jumps besides a few I spent time practicing my turns and man there were some super nice long ruts in most of the turns...my only feedback would be to fix some of the old jumps in the front section and do something with the section on the opposite side with the super small table, table/triple, long table and then the triple...just didn't feel like it was groomed as well as the turns...spend some time refacing/fixing some of the jumps that have kickers or don't look like they've been touched lately and that track will be top notch! Overall I had fun and glad I left before they got into split sessions...I saw it coming with all the people there...good day to ride again!

Believe it or not I refaced everything this morning. That's the one draw back of having a lot of sand. Thanks for the feedback.!

track was killer. bummed i got a flat my 2nd ride out on my rmz. did go out on a cr 125 a couple times though. havent rode a 125 for years. the thing was screaming for help with me on it but it was so fun. thing railed corners when i did my part. lol

the split practice was a good idea and with two groups it still allowed pplenty of track time .

Back