Good luck at LL's

Original44

PR Addict
Good luck to all the rider racing at Loretta Lynn's next week. Here's the list of the Ohio riders that qualified for LL's.

CADE CLASON Open Pro Sport & 250A
DYLAN WALKER Open Pro Sport & 450A
MARIO TESTA 250B Limited
TONY USKO 250B Limited
JORDAN WEBER 250B Limited & College Boy
AARON PLESSINGER 250B & 450B Limited
BRANDON LANDIS 250C Limited & 250C
AUSTIN MORRISON 450B
JOSH HILLIS 450C
CLINTON SCHAFFER Two Stroke
JARED THORNTON Two Stroke
RYAN BUCHANAN College Boy
DANIEL FRISTOE Vet 30 B/C & Senior 45
CHRISTOPHER OPLIGER Vet 30 B/C & Senior 40
RICHARD SILVERS Vet 30 B/C
JEFFREY PAPE Vet 35 & Senior 40
RANDY SALAMON Vet 35
JON AGIN Senior 40
David Jones Senior 40
David Hand Masters 50
PAXTON LIPINSKI 51 (4-6) Special Limited
AUSTIN WEINSZIEHR 51 (4-6) Special Limited
BRAYDEN WINSTEL 51 (4-6) Special Limited
NOAH SMITH 51 (4-6) Limited
LANDEN TOPOVSKI 51 (4-6) Limited
GARRETT BAKER 51 (7-8) Limited
MITCHELL ZAREMBA 51 (7-8) Limited
RYAN TALBOO 65 (7-9) Limited
W GAVIN SHADLE 85 (9-11) Limited
Michael Hand Super Mini (13-16)
CASSANDRA STEPHENS Girls (12-16)
KORIE STEEDE Girls (9-11)

Sorry if I missed anybody.

Points of interest:
Rich Silvers is first alternate in the Senior 40.
Dave and Michael Hand will both be competing there for the first time as father and son. They both have race there, but not in the same year.
Former Buckeye Karl Scott will be racing in the Plus 25 and Vet 35.
Good luck to all!

I wonder how many father and son combination have been to lorettas at the same time..... Best of luck to everyone

Yeah, Mitchy and I can't seem to get it right. 3 years ago, me in the Vet B/C, 2 years ago him in the 50cc Multispeed, last year me in the Vet B/C and this year him in the 50cc 7-8 limited...maybe someday we can time this up and race this event together. For this year, we root for junior. Race bike is ready to roll..dialed the old KTM in today.

Thanks to all for the well wishes...

photo.jpg

Nope across from the golfcart rental this year....2 mins from Silvers.. Who is on the base of stagecoach near the entrance road

My son and I are coming down on Monday to cheer Mitchy and the rest of the local racer on.

We will find you. We will miss his first race, Mitchy. but catch 2 and 3. I cant wait! I am leaving Wed. morning so if anyone needs anything put in your order and I can try to bring it down.
I am buried doing 5 days work in 2 so I can come... but I will try to help if I can. So far I have 90 beers and a cantalope.

Nope across from the golfcart rental this year....2 mins from Silvers.. Who is on the base of stagecoach near the entrance road

We will find you. We will miss his first race, Mitchy. but catch 2 and 3. I cant wait! I am leaving Wed. morning so if anyone needs anything put in your order and I can try to bring it down.
I am buried doing 5 days work in 2 so I can come... but I will try to help if I can. So far I have 90 beers and a cantalope.

Leave the cantaloupe and make it 102 beers! Sharc, Silvers, and Solomon are here!!! Blahaa

Back