Medina County Faircross Tuesday

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Round 2 of the OMA faircross series is this Tuesday, July 30. Sign up will start about 330, practice at 5, and racing starts at 6. Keep in mind that this is an hour earlier than most of the fair races! See ya there!

Round 2 of the OMA faircross series is this Tuesday, July 30. Sign up will start about 330, practice at 5, and racing starts at 6. Keep in mind that this is an hour earlier than most of the fair races! See ya there!

Holy crap, when did the time change? It couldn't have been more than 1 week and a half ago that I gathered my information for 7pm. I think we just lost a few racers from our group for this event.

The Fair Board dictates the time for racing - We will all have to skip out of work early I know...

Holy crap, when did the time change? It couldn't have been more than 1 week and a half ago that I gathered my information for 7pm. I think we just lost a few racers from our group for this event.

They told me at the end of the race last year that they wanted to start earlier. When I called them a couple weeks ago to verify what times they wanted, they were like oh ya we do want to start earlier.

The Fair Board dictates the time for racing - We will all have to skip out of work early I know...

That's for the ones lucky enough to know they need to skip out of work another hour earlier. I'll be making several phone calls, but I foresee lots of late arrivals in for a surprise.

Back