BC Tuesday!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well I lied, looks like tomorrow will be the last ride for July, big track only, $25, 4-dark. We will let kids on the kids track. No c track riding.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Wow, 4? Jam on!! I better get a new sprocket and put in on tonight if I wanna work in my own lines tomorrow. Who would have throught different brands would have the same hole pattern, but different hub ID? Well, before you answer, not this dog...dammit!

Anyone need a 50th tooth steel srocket for a Honda/Yamaha I think?...

BTW- Sometimes lying isn't all bad...right? ;)

Good night to work on things and tune up a little. Many folks must not have gotten the word. They missed out. Thanks again JO.

Thanks JO for the mid-week bonus round. Quite possibly my favorite practice at BC. Light traffic. Light rutts. Great friends. Great battles. Perfect weather. And we all got to see Jay and Natalie's new baby Mr. KDub Jr.

Shaf's HC. Our biker gang and our blistering pace ran JO off his own track!

[video=youtube_share;J4LnH-DVYJo]http://youtu.be/J4LnH-DVYJo[/video]

You guys made me nervous......I thought something bad was coming, I jumped off to see you guys carry on about your merry way. That and the roosts was pretty bad.

Had a great time Tuesday! JO please do it again, the weather was perfect and the mid week practice satisfies! I didnt even know JO was in on the fun until I saw the video.

We will try again next Tuesday, if our numbers are better we will continue as time permits. If we have a repeat, then I'd say Tuesdays are over. I will leave the equipment parked and ride it as is

Get the word out! Tell your friends and foes and all them....uh, I'll stop there. ;)

Back