Loretta's first laps.....

MX315

PR Addict
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=loretta%20lynn%20first%20laps%20mx&oq=loretta%20lynn%20first%20laps%20mx&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3...751.15197.0.15444.42.27.5.10.10.1.182. 2710.8j18.26.0...0.0...1ac.1.5.youtube-reduced.Oa7_-lvi7aM#/watch?v=I1JNYhw06EU

Ruts after three laps! I still don't like the idea of continually adding sand every year. Pretty soon it will be like riding at Red Bud or Southwick.

Anyone notice the full course caution the first lap? I mentioned that MX Sports does this at Daytona also, and you can tell by the guy in the video, he could have cared less, he was jumping and doubling. So that's why the full course caution thing does not work.

Wow, pretty loomy. Looked cool, Was a lot of sand, but in some spots you can see it working in already. Could be a lot tougher for the little bikes. 450's don't care. Will keep the dust down more so overall and reduce blue groove I'd figure. I'd race it if I had the chance. No complaints. ;)

I like all the sand, Its just not what I expected. Now if they could change the date to later in the fall so its cooler down there I will start training.

Back