BC August Kick Off

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to add this weekend to our schedule, its just too nice for me not to ride. Plus with the Battle fast approaching it would be nice to have some extra money to make the trophies better than last year. So, 11-5 both days all tracks open and prepped, concessions open. Camping permitted Friday-Saturday.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Schweet!! Although it doesn't look like I'll be riding at this point. Doc said rotator cuff injury. See ortho Friday. MRI tonight. Bummer on most fronts, but good as it will give me some time to do some things to the bike I've been putting off without continuing to ride. Who knows, if the shoulder feels OK by then, I may cut a few laps anyway... :)

Schweet!! Although it doesn't look like I'll be riding at this point. Doc said rotator cuff injury. See ortho Friday. MRI tonight. Bummer on most fronts, but good as it will give me some time to do some things to the bike I've been putting off without continuing to ride. Who knows, if the shoulder feels OK by then, I may cut a few laps anyway... :)

WHOA WHOA WHOA. What the heck did I miss?

WHOA WHOA WHOA. What the heck did I miss?

Shafer and Murray took me out last night over step off...

Naw, I've been having some trouble with my shoulder getting sore, but seemed to have gone away with rest in between tennis and MX...well, until last night. Somewhat of a hard landing off the step off jammed my shoulder. I was done after that last night and so far still done. Hoping for some good news between tonight and Friday.

I must be getting old. Now I am getting hurt without crashing.... :(

I'm feeling cantankerous.....I feel the winds of change coming on......Maybe we will see how the prep goes tomorrow.

Well the weather gods are treating us poorly again tomorrow, or so it seems. We are canceling tomorrow in an effort to hopefully preserve Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Looks like a good call for certain. Hoping the moisture we are getting is just the ride amount for an epic Sunday ride. Well, for those that will be able. Fingers crossed. :)

Near perfect amount of rain, a nice soaker. Dirt was so good, that i decided to implement the first of a few Battle changes. Careful on the Rupalator, the landing has more dirt, then after that it goes to the left around the two trees and into the BC High Rollers. Its tough to see in the pic but these things are pretty kick arse. I cant wait to ride the new section. Hmmm, i wonder if anyone else will try and duplicate the offcamber hip that i put in before the high rollers? I think I will call it the bomerang. It will keep ya coming back. It seems like I had more cool ideas in one three hour dozer session than a certain other track has had all year.......BC - Sometimes copied, but its a pretty lame black white copy from 1985. Open at 11.

Back